Played with a 16GB Pebble Blue S III today -- holy finger prints!

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I had my heart set on the Pebble Blue unit, but after playing with it today, I realized it's a finger print magnet like I could not believe.

Did anyone here go with Pebble Blue and regret their choice after seeing what happens to the rear of the phone? I'm being picky, of course, but after seeing today's prints smothered all over the rear of an S III, I am thinking Marble White again.

Decisions, decisions. :)

Ninjamonkeh

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: Played with a 16GB Pebble Blue S III today -- holy finger pri

I was worried about the same thing, but ended up being a non-issue. Its a non-issue I had to buy a tpu case so I could hold my phone. The phone is beautiful , but fkn slippery. After the third time the phone almost shot outta my hand like a wet bar of soap , I threw on a case with grips on the side.

Reactions: GK3K

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Finger prints probably bother me for like the first 3 days. After that I don't really care much. It's like a new pair of white sneakers that you do everything in your power to keep un-scuffed but them you realize it's inevitable and just live with until your next pair of shoes (or phone).

Reactions: GK3K

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site

You are going to put a case on it anyways. If you don't you WILL drop it. As said above, it is slippery.

hiero

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

I've put invisibleShield on the front and back and it seems to have solved the fingerprint/slippery issues

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech