Noob questions - home screens & widgets

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been trying to modify one of my home screens, mainly to learn how to do it. It has a fairly large (yellow pages) widget on it, which I want to get rid of. There are widgets on some of the other home pages I'd like to move to different locations on the screen. So far, haven't figured out how to get rid of one OR move one to a different spot on the screen! Tips appreciated. :)

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Lol.. just hold the widget and move it to another screen... or drag it to the trash can at the bottom to ger rid of it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Lol.. just hold the widget and move it to another screen... or drag it to the trash can at the bottom to ger rid of it.

Thanks, but can I position it on the screen where I want it? I want certain key parts of my background wallpaper visible, and would like to drag the widgets to particular locations and have them stay.

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, but can I position it on the screen where I want it? I want certain key parts of my background wallpaper visible, and would like to drag the widgets to particular locations and have them stay.

OK, some of them seem to be able to be dragged/positioned, others seem to just revert to where they were. Hmm...

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Yeh move the widget to where you want it.. if it cant be moved then it wont let you place it there.. hold the widget and move it to the position you want

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza