SGS3 Contest Submission. Feedback?

d.moss

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
sup peoples! i just thought i'd share my/our/painted fam's submission for the "take a picture with lloyd" contest. to give you guys a little background.. we are painted fam, and we represent two elements of hip-hop - graffiti and emceeing. we also dig electronics of the google android and samsung variety! so, this contest was the perfect opportunity for us to express our love for both hip-hop and android.. and of course android central! clicking the chillin with lloyd link will take u to pics (3 in 1?) of a piece done by "noir" (far left) and "a-void" (guy next to noir). we'll probably post the pics to google plus.. or somewhere else when the contest is over.. i'll let u guys know in this thread if we do.. you can find noir here and a-void here and our twitter handle is @paintedfam.. let us know what u think.

chillin with lloyd

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Pretty awesome. How long before its tagged over though?

Thats why I dont even bother with these contests... Too many creative people and world travelers for me to stand a chance.

My submission would be: look, here is Andy on the crapper, because thats where I spend a lot of 'phone time'

Sent from my DINC2: Electric Boogaloo

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Pretty awesome. How long before its tagged over though?

Thats why I dont even bother with these contests... Too many creative people and world travelers for me to stand a chance.

My submission would be: look, here is Andy on the crapper, because thats where I spend a lot of 'phone time'

Sent from my DINC2: Electric Boogaloo

You get alone time in the bathroom ? Lucky !

d.moss

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
i'll begin by saying that i too spend a lot of time on the crapper.. lol.. i live in dallas, tx. the graffiti scene shows a lot of love for the most part.. but its not a big deal to go over it, as it was just for fun.. it was kind of a practice wall..

bmsara

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Dang the picture is straight up epic but as for criticism no offense but does it relate to the topic: take Lloyd on an adventure... again no offense intended

d.moss

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
no offense taken.. yes, he's on a "hip-hop" adventure! to the gritty parking lots of dallas, tx.. lol.. also lloyd has gone where he's never gone before.. he has gone LIFE-SIZE! its like honey i blew up lloyd lol.. a fun family adventure!

d.moss

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
thanks dude! did u see it on the front page? we were one of four grand prize winners.. oh wait... of course u saw it.. lol.. we have more work.. if u hit up a-void and noir on twitter, they can direct u to their flickr pages.. @seansbone and @noir_paintedfam