Any pouches that will fit the phone when it has a case on it?

DubM

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, I am looking for a thin case that will allow the phone to still fit inside a pouch case like the Crumena Leather Pouch Series from SGP.

I was wondering if anyone out there has a solution for someone who likes to keep their phone in their pocket (like a pouch case that protects the screen while in your pocket) but still wants protection when the phone is out of the pouch and being used. I also plan on using a screen protector as well.

I need to find a combination of cases that will fit. Or maybe just a case and a neoprene sleeve that will fit the phone while still in the case.

I don't want to just go with the pouch case because I want protection when the phone is being used as well, but I also don't just want a case that is going to protect it when using it but not when it is in my pocket.

I was looking at the OEM Samsung flip cover case and the SGP Folio and Argos series cases but they seem like they will be annoying to use on a daily basis when texting and taking photos but so far I am leaning towards one of these.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

NewPepper

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Any cases that still work with a pouch?

I have my VZW Blue 32GB in an Otterbox Commuter case inside a pouch that I picked up at the local AT&T store. Elastic makes it snug at first but as pouch breaks in it's just right.

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site

You can also try leather cases, there are all varieties looking leather cases and you will find several good options for producing cases. regards

DubM

May 8, 2012
Visit site

I have my VZW Blue 32GB in an Otterbox Commuter case inside a pouch that I picked up at the local AT&T store. Elastic makes it snug at first but as pouch breaks in it's just right.

Are you able to find a link online to the one you purchased? If you could, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DubM

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I am wondering if the leather pouch cases for the Galaxy Note will fit the Galaxy S3 with an otterbox commuter or seidio surface case on it.

I just don't want the screen to get messed up when it's in my pocket (even with the screen protector) I would like to keep the screen protector as scratch free as possible. I will get worried just putting it in my pocket with just a case on the back and a screen protector.

Maybe I will have to go the Otterbox Defender route even though I would like to keep the clarity and vibrance of the screen and I know this will diminish it.

I wonder how bad carrying around the defender in your pocket is (without using the belt clip attachment layer).

NewPepper

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
DubM - This pouch with the Commuter case is an outstanding combination. The commuter case is stout. I'm confident it gives me great drop "insurance", as good as the Defender. It comes with a screen protector (I decided not to use it, Gorilla Glass has a much higher scrath resistance and the case has a really good lip on the screen side, nearly 1/8th inch; YMMV). The pouch fits the device quite fine. I've had the pouch 9 days and it has molded nicely to the device WITH the Commuter case. I was going to go Defender or Ballistic, but I gotta tell you, this combination is way better IMO. I highly recommend.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital