Any way to make phone feel more 'premium?'

aandrewalv8

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I want the phone to have a heavy more premium feel, and is there a way to do this? Such as replacing the battery cover or something with a heavier one?

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I bought me a couple of these. Initially I thought they replace the battery cover, but it snaps onto the rear to provide some additional protection. The camera lens is now recessed which is great to prevent scratches.

$(KGrHqN,!icE-onHq5oeBP4VZm20eg~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJEYE+Tc3qhHhBP4UqTfNUg~~60_3.JPG

They have a brushed aluminum look and look fantastic on the phone.

Metal Red Battery Door Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300 | eBay

Metal Silver Battery Door Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300 | eBay

Link to all the colors: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...t%3DSearch%26_sid%3D1005683720&token=9nLuPCgL

kjnangre

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I want the phone to have a heavy more premium feel, and is there a way to do this? Such as replacing the battery cover or something with a heavier one?
I don't understand. Samsung, and every other phone manufacturer, invest piles of money to trim every single gram and make the phones as light as possible. To me, light = premium! Why do you think that heavy = premium?

wowpaw

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
To me it feels too light. I like the weight of the htc or iPhone, especially the back cover, it's so thin and flimsy

Put a case on it. Problem solved.

With a light phone, you can make it heavier. With a heavy phone, you're screwed. I'll take light please.