Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By madonnasmanonetoo
  • 1 Post By strykerpks
  • 1 Post By Kevin_STLTechTalk
  • 1 Post By strykerpks
  • 1 Post By lilcledix
  • 1 Post By mkm1126
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default US Cellular Customer With Questions About GSIII

I have preordered my GSIII which I have never done before. The way I understand it, they should be shipping out sometime this week. YAY! Question is, will I receive an email to notify me when it has been sent to my home? And has anyone seen any more info. as to a more specific shipping date for preorders? You guys are such help! Thanks so much. I love Android Central and this forum!

Default Re: US Cellular Customer With Questions About GSIII

When I placed my pre-order, Verizon asked for an email address. They emailed to that address a confirmation of my pre-order. And then a few weeks later they emailed to that address a notification that my phone had shipped.

I ordered my SGSIII from Verizon though, so your mileage may vary... But I can't believe ANY company would handle it a different way, especially a company as good at customer service as US Cellular.

According to their twitter feed, you should receive an email with tracking once it ships. We'll see how reliable that is though. It seems that due to the volume, some people on this forum (Sprint and ATT customers IIRC) actually received their phone before they even got the email.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Ok, thanks for the prompt answers! I can't stand this waiting game!! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by jdennysgirl View Post
    Ok, thanks for the prompt answers! I can't stand this waiting game!! Lol!
    I know how you feel! I have a 16 GB Pebble Blue S III ordered through US Cellular, and I am so darn anxious waiting for it, I can't hardly stand it! I know, it's just a phone, but, I'm a phone loving gadget geek who has to get his fix!!!
    jdennysgirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by madonnasmanonetoo View Post
    I know how you feel! I have a 16 GB Pebble Blue S III ordered through US Cellular, and I am so darn anxious waiting for it, I can't hardly stand it! I know, it's just a phone, but, I'm a phone loving gadget geek who has to get his fix!!!
    It might be just us 3

There isn't a dedicated forum so maybe jdennysgirl can change the thread title to the Official US Cellular thread so we can talk about it

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpks View Post
    It might be just us 3

There isn't a dedicated forum so maybe jdennysgirl can change the thread title to the Official US Cellular thread so we can talk about it
    Good idea! Just because we are not with one of the Big 4 providers, it doesn't mean we should be treated like red-headed step-children! We need love, too!

I read on their Twitter feed that shipping is being expedited! It could be Wednesday or Thursday of this week, that we will have the phone in our hands, according to some little birdy!
    jdennysgirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by madonnasmanonetoo View Post
    Good idea! Just because we are not with one of the Big 4 providers, it doesn't mean we should be treated like red-headed step-children! We need love, too!

I read on their Twitter feed that shipping is being expedited! It could be Wednesday or Thursday of this week, that we will have the phone in our hands, according to some little birdy!
    Well, people are already receiving their shipping emails

Facebook confirms that they're shipping the 16GB models today

Still haven't received the email

I got my e-mail! 16 GB Pebble Blue beauty on the way!
    jdennysgirl likes this.

Tracking info confirms overnight delivery.
    jdennysgirl likes this.

Yes, phone is to be delivered by tomorrow!
    jdennysgirl likes this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Yep, just checked my tracking number and phone is leaving Texas airport tonight with scheduled delivery BY 4:30 tomorrow afternoon. Guess I am staying home tomorrow! Lol!

I'll be following these US Cellular threads closely, my sister might be getting a smartphone there in the next few months and I'll hopefully be recommending the GSIII, or the GSII if I can't convince her to throw down a few extra bucks up front... I even had US Cellular as my backup plan if VZW tried to screw me out of my unlimited data, but now that I've got my new 2-year contract for my GSIII I guess I'll be sticking with big red for awhile longer.

Heard good things about US Cellular though, hope you all get your phones soon and everything works well!
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Phone is within 25 minutes of my house! Tracking says, Out for Delivery at 8:29 this morning! It is now 8:44 here now. Don't know how long it will take to get it, but I would think in the next few hours I will have it in my hands! Then I will have some MORE questions I am sure! Again, US Cellular needs it's own sub forum like the other carriers so we have a place to talk about our new toys!

I agree on the need for a US Cellular sub-forum.

I'll be picking mine up in store tomorrow or Friday depending on which day the store actually gets them.

You can also visit the TeamUSCellular Blog - TeamUSCellular to get in touch with other US Cellular users. Not quite as nice as AC obviously, but is a wonderful resource for US Cellular customers.
    Thanked by:
    jdennysgirl likes this.

Just activated mine!!!

I'm at work so I can't play with it too much but all I can say is "Wow, it has been worth the wait!"
    jdennysgirl likes this.

Mine is out for delivery, and I have to wait until after work to get my hands on it! Ahhhhhhh!
    jdennysgirl likes this.

I have to wait awhile for mines because i got the 32 gb version. I cant wait till i get it.

Sent from my LG-US670 using Android Central Forums
    jdennysgirl likes this.

Just got mine today! Loving it so far, but really haven't had time to do much more than set it up! I need a day off so I can play!
    jdennysgirl likes this.

I am supposed to be in bed, but, I can't quit playing with it! My new Samsung Galaxy S3, that is!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
    jdennysgirl likes this.