GSIII exploding not Phone's fault!

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
An external energy source was the cause for the GALAXY SIII that appeared to have heat-related damage | SAMSUNG TOMORROW Global

An external energy source was the cause for the GALAXY SIII that appeared to have heat-related damage

Samsung contracted Fire Investigations UK (FIUK), an independent third-party organization, to determine the exact cause of the damage inflicted on a GALAXY SIII unit, which had allegedly been affected by heat.

The damaged device and additionally provided devices were examined and exposed to a series to tests. The investigation summary states that ?The energy source responsible for generating the heat has been determined as external to the device? and ?the device was not responsible for the cause of the fire.?

Additionally, the investigation results state, "The only way it was possible to produce damage similar to the damage recorded within the owner's damaged device was to place the devices or component parts within a domestic microwave."

The device user in Ireland has posted on "Boards.ie" admitting that he was responsible for the damage.

Roboticz

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
That guy is such an idiot. As I said when the initial story broke... if there were a number of phones having problems i would be worried... but to have millions and millions of phones sold and only ONE has this problem... something seemed fishy from the beginning.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
besides, there is literally nothing in this part of the phone that can explode by itself, if the moron had some brains he would've at least tried to burn the battery to make it look a bit more believable... people like him should not be allowed to touch any tech. hmmm.. I wonder what does this guy do for a living?

tjmagneto

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
If you continue reading the Samsung Tomorrow blog there is a link to a forum posting by the owner referring to water and large external energy source. :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12