Screen protector that covers the whole screen

scottsglock17

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I've heard of moshi, but I've never used their product. It looks cool though, but what's up with the coloring ;)? for how much?

The 2 colors that they offer match the color of the phone that you have. I saw them both at the local AT&T store today and they match the color of the S III perfectly. The store that I was at had them for $25, but they only had like 2 left of each color.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Moshi scratched the hell outta my screen the other day. Left 2 good ones in the middle lf my screen. I know that it can happen with any dry installment of a screen protector. Some how dust or something got between the screen protector. Just be careful with it and clean it every so often. I took it off to clean it after a weeks worth of time of having it on.

So instead I now use ZAGG IS. Covers the full screen and it protects pretty well. Even feels nice to the finger!

Cheers...

PS. Plus if your gonna pay $25 then I would go with the best! Have Best Buy install it if you don't like doing the installs.

Last edited:
Reactions: scottsglock17

scottsglock17

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Moshi scratched the hell outta my screen the other day. Left 2 good ones in the middle lf my screen. I know that it can happen with any dry installment of a screen protector. Some how dust or something got between the screen protector. Just be careful with it and clean it every so often. I took it off to clean it after a weeks worth of time of having it on.

So instead I now use ZAGG IS. Covers the full screen and it protects pretty well. Even feels nice to the finger!

Cheers...

PS. Plus if your gonna pay $25 then I would go with the best! Have Best Buy install it if you don't like doing the installs.

Cool Avatar. :). I agree with you about dry application screen protectors. In my opinion that is the only drawback (regardless of brand). I am not very comfortable with the wet application type. Just the thought of putting something wet on my device leaves me a little skeptical. I know that installed properly; wet application screen protectors are very good. Maybe I will check out the ZAGG IS.

Reactions: cgardnervt

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

Cheers...

The dry screen protector didn't scratch your phone, you did. The screen protector being an inanimate object could not possibly have "done" anything.
Having used both dry and wet (ZAGG) screen protector mounting methods I can say that preparation is everything. And both types mount correctly if you pay attention to detail and the mounting instructions.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Cool Avatar. :). I agree with you about dry application screen protectors. In my opinion that is the only drawback (regardless of brand). I am not very comfortable with the wet application type. Just the thought of putting something wet on my device leaves me a little skeptical. I know that installed properly; wet application screen protectors are very good. Maybe I will check out the ZAGG IS.

Be sure to get the HD version is you want the closed feel to glass. Again if you don't like doing it I know best buy will install it for like $6 or so. Plus if you ever need it replaced they will reinstall it for free after ZAGG sends you a new one.

The dry screen protector didn't scratch your phone, you did. The screen protector being an inanimate object could not possibly have "done" anything.
Having used both dry and wet (ZAGG) screen protector mounting methods I can say that preparation is everything. And both types mount correctly if you pay attention to detail and the mounting instructions.

As far as error I don't think so. Its the way the protector works. It has a sticky side that must have come loose a few times. I didn't see any dust in there. Not to say that it couldn't ave been there. Also to this day I have never had any dry static cling screen protector do this. I have used Bodyguardz for my Palm Pre- and Evo's when I was with Sprint...And I just used and OB Defender with my HOX. so IMO iVisor Moshi has a bad design. Partly my fault? Sure after all I did buy it and use it.

If people wanna give them a try then I say go for it! I was only sharing what I saw in my own personal experience. And that may differ pending the person and their views.

Good luck with whatever SP you pick Scottsglock! Let us know how it turns out for ya.

Reactions: scottsglock17

scottsglock17

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Be sure to get the HD version is you want the closed feel to glass. Again if you don't like doing it I know best buy will install it for like $6 or so. Plus if you ever need it replaced they will reinstall it for free after ZAGG sends you a new one.

As far as error I don't think so. Its the way the protector works. It has a sticky side that must have come loose a few times. I didn't see any dust in there. Not to say that it couldn't ave been there. Also to this day I have never had any dry static cling screen protector do this. I have used Bodyguardz for my Palm Pre- and Evo's when I was with Sprint...And I just used and OB Defender with my HOX. so IMO iVisor Moshi has a bad design. Partly my fault? Sure after all I did buy it and use it.

If people wanna give them a try then I say go for it! I was only sharing what I saw in my own personal experience. And that may differ pending the person and their views.

Good luck with whatever SP you pick Scottsglock! Let us know how it turns out for ya.

Thanks for the info. I will definitely check into it. I will keep you informed. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech