"Today" Widget?

davidbellevue

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
My last phone, the Infuse, had this great widget just called "today", it was a 1x2 calendar and the bottom of the widget had your upcoming calender event on it. It was on froyo and on GB as well.

It was useful because it didn't take up a lot of real estate, but served as a reminder for anything that day. But I can't find that widget on ICS, and searching for calendar widgets has been fruitless as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get that one back? Thanks for the help!

zbStylez

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Try searching for Agenda in Google Play. After some serious hunting (this problem really frustrated me too, I like having a task list to look at what coming up) I found a pretty good one, Android Pro Widgets in the App Store (its free).

Use the Calendar widget in that app, and then theres a little list icon in the top right corner when you place the widget on your homescreen, that will give you the 'today' view and its resize-able so it doesn't take up real estate.

Reactions: davidbellevue

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I use Agenda Widget as well. It importants all my calendar items as well as my Todo list from Astrid. If Samsung's tasks had a recurrence option I'd switch everything over to it but I have quite a few recurring tasks so Astrid it is...

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I was going crazy looking for that calender .... glad I'm not the only one .... pro widget does not have what I want either, thanks though . Turns out what I'm looking for is a HTC widget.

Last edited:

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
It's 4x1 and it has the date in a small box on the left and room for notifications on the right. On my dinc it was a HTC widget.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair