Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 77 of 164 FirstFirst ... 74757677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 4077
Like Tree2522Likes
  1. #1901  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    Carrier
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    Hiding your porn button?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    u got it man shhh!
    nah so far ive made an invisible Nova on widget locker and no unlocker so gota touch the hot spot on the girls eye to unlock to home
    i pity anyone who finds my phone lol. god i love android (n i dont even believe in god)

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    sfrrr likes this.
  2. #1902  

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Simple Blue Bubbles


    Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1352332556886.jpg  
    funkylogik likes this.
  3. #1903  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    Carrier
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikencis View Post
    Simple Blue Bubbles


    Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
    im forever blowing bubbles (jacko's song)
    have you tried Custom Ics Search mate?

    EDIT i must be tired, the frame looked white sorry mate :beer:

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
  4. #1904  

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.



    Changed it again... I have a sickness LOL
    Sent from my GS2 Skyrocket using Tapatalk 2
    tsells likes this.
  5. #1905  

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlastTyrantKM View Post
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/08/y7umumy8.jpg

    Changed it again... I have a sickness LOL
    Sent from my GS2 Skyrocket using Tapatalk 2
    U sure do. It calls addiction!


    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  6. #1906  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Something JB

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by bb_cicamica View Post
    U sure do. It calls addiction!


    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Who needs crack, android is cheaper in the long run

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    funkylogik likes this.
  7. #1907  

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.



    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  8. #1908  

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by sw33tooth View Post
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/08/2a6upa7e.jpg

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    What signal widget is that please?

    From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

    Designed for humans and not for isheep
    funkylogik likes this.
  9. #1909  

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Transformers
    From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

    Designed for humans and not for isheep
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1352341544592.jpg  
  10. #1910  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    Carrier
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlastTyrantKM View Post
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/08/y7umumy8.jpg

    Changed it again... I have a sickness LOL
    Sent from my GS2 Skyrocket using Tapatalk 2
    youre both addicted lol. at least u share an interest, Clair is just not a geek in the slightest. shes an android widdow
    hey no icon labels mate
    did u see my invisible icon workaround?

    and why has no1 helped with my ugly junk screen lol Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1352343337083.jpg

    PS.. HOW ON EARTH did u get status bar at the bottom lol?? so cool

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
  11. #1911  

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    Who needs crack, android is cheaper in the long run

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Yup! U've got that 1 right! Some guy don't even need a girlfriend. They got all the satisfaction they need frm their phone.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  12. #1912  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    Carrier
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    Transformers
    From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

    Designed for humans and not for isheep
    did u ever tell us what those "off" icons are mate?
    and what do they do?

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
  13. #1913  

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    youre both addicted lol. at least u share an interest, Clair is just not a geek in the slightest. shes an android widdow
    hey no icon labels mate
    did u see my invisible icon workaround?

    and why has no1 helped with my ugly junk screen lol Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1352343337083.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	45190

    PS.. HOW ON EARTH did u get status bar at the bottom lol?? so cool

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    That's an option in the ROM he's using.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    funkylogik likes this.
  14. #1914  

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by bb_cicamica View Post
    That's an option in the ROM he's using.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm not addicted. I'm not on my phone every second I have or keep changing ROMs on it every day or changing anything as a matter of fact. U see my screens. I got accused of posting the same setup w/different walls.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    tsells and funkylogik like this.
  15. #1915  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    Carrier
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by tsells View Post
    Trying out Screen Maker app:
    is that what puts a bezel on the screenshot?
    are there many bezel colour choices mate?
    i have a black/grey carbon effect bezel decal and my screens are designed to suit it.
    my style has totaly changed since my phone was white..

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
  16. #1916  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    Carrier
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by bb_cicamica View Post
    I'm not addicted. I'm not on my phone every second I have or keep changing ROMs on it every day or changing anything as a matter of fact. U see my screens. I got accused of posting the same setup w/different walls.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    nah most of yours have been original have they not? maybe some people dont appreciate subtilty?
    did u see that dudes 1st screenshot post with the old map vibe?
    that blew my mind.
    this thread constantly blows my mind lol and its great how we're not greedy and smug with our ideas and methods.
    love it

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
  17. #1917  

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    is that what puts a bezel on the screenshot?
    are there many bezel colour choices mate?
    i have a black/grey carbon effect bezel decal and my screens are designed to suit it.
    There are no bezel choices (just a device shadow, device reflection, or angle). The neat part is that it can all be done from your phone without using Photobucket. Here's a link to the free trial version:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...er.trial&hl=en
    funkylogik likes this.
  18. #1918  

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    nah most of yours have been original have they not? maybe some people dont appreciate subtilty?
    did u see that dudes 1st screenshot post with the old map vibe?
    that blew my mind.
    this thread constantly blows my mind lol and its great how we're not greedy and smug with our ideas and methods.
    love it

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    Oh sure I did. Looking cool. Funny thing is I like many screens but would I use them? Noooo!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    funkylogik likes this.
  19. #1919  

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Hyars mine!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  20. #1920  

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Naww its the android alliance!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  21. #1921  

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by calisota View Post
    After lurking here for quite a while and being constantly amazed by the work I started to play around, read and learn from the thread. I started with trying to re-create the work of others but have now had my first attempt at something from scratch.

    Nova Launcher
    Wallpaper here
    UCCW
    "Phone", "Email" etc icons by me.

    Tap the compass to open google Now.
    Tap the calipers to toggle the notification bar.
    Tap the lion at the bottom of the map to open a folder of frequent apps.
    Battery level showing on the scroll bottom left.

    http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/...z/s3screen.png
    Absolutely gorgeous!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    funkylogik and sfrrr like this.
  22. #1922  
    reeneebob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    210 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,109 Global Posts

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.





    Of course my SGS3 is red, so imagine...lol

    Paperland Pro live wallpaper, autumn theme
    Apex launcher with miui minimal theme
    UCCW tags 2 theme
    Widget locker lockscreens with jb style unlock
    I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    bbcicamica, neiljay6 and sfrrr like this.
  23. #1923  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    Carrier
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by reeneebob View Post
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/08/nu9e7e5a.jpg

    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/08/6ehuteme.jpg

    Of course my SGS3 is red, so imagine...lol

    Paperland Pro live wallpaper, autumn theme
    Apex launcher with miui minimal theme
    UCCW tags 2 theme
    Widget locker lockscreens with jb style unlock
    I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    paperland is prety cool eh, i used it for a couple wks
    do the tags swing?

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
  24. #1924  
    reeneebob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    210 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,109 Global Posts

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    paperland is prety cool eh, i used it for a couple wks
    do the tags swing?

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    No they don't, but I think I'd get seasick between the scrolling and that lol.

    I love Paperland.

    I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    funkylogik likes this.
  25. #1925  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    Carrier
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

    whose gona help me choose keyboard skin?
    most of them are payed but i returned em after screenshot (bare in mind im male)

    Attachment 45238Attachment 45239Attachment 45240Attachment 45241Attachment 45242Attachment 45243
    think #3 is a NO so far..

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
Page 77 of 164 FirstFirst ... 74757677787980 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions