Home screens... Let's see what you got.

MeNTaIPaTleNT

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Here's mine. Pretty simple. This is my first Android device. Where can I find some cool themes and how do I apply them on the phone?

Also Juicedefender made a huge difference for me in terms of battery life. Is it worth it to have both Juicedefender and the Dolphin HD Companion to control battery? Don't wanna change the direction of the thread, I'm just looking for a quick answer.

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Here's mine. Pretty simple. This is my first Android device. Where can I find some cool themes and how do I apply them on the phone?

Also Juicedefender made a huge difference for me in terms of battery life. Is it worth it to have both Juicedefender and the Dolphin HD Companion to control battery? Don't wanna change the direction of the thread, I'm just looking for a quick answer.

On Google play there are a lot of themes but they require a launcher.

As for the battery juice defender and dolphin hd companion I wouldn't as they could cause problems because they optimize in different ways

Sent from my HTC_jewel using Tapatalk 2

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
a6d8a226-bcff-be70.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Ultimatum Rom using Tapatalk 2

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Here are mine. Still tweaking the screens:
*Nova Launcher
**Small dots and squares on home screen are Circle launcher shortcuts to: Media, contacts, tools, Apps.

5 screens using app to rotate different screens (all different on each screen).

73d4bede.jpg

55d040f8.jpg

3a53448e.jpg

252a1df2.jpg

8a1408dd.jpg

b9209d9c.jpg

Last edited:

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi how did u get your dock like that. Text instead of icons looks excellent.

You can make your own icons using the app "simplistic text". Then, just assign the icon to the app in the dock.

I'm using "minimalistic text" for the large words, since it takes up more than 1 slot to launch the apps, but for "call wife", that's simplistic text. Just move it to the dock.
46c20af5-609e-71c9.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: paulyb37