Home screens... Let's see what you got.

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Is there a launcher that will permit different sizes of icons on the same page? And free icon placement--no restraining grid? In Windows 7 mobile, we used to create elaborate themes. E.g. a large desk icon (productivity folder). On top of the desk, a desk calendar (calendar app icon), a framed family photo (photo app), an old-fashioned typewriter icon (keyboard settings), ...you get the idea.

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.

BlastTyrant

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Is there a launcher that will permit different sizes of icons on the same page? And free icon placement--no restraining grid? In Windows 7 mobile, we used to create elaborate themes. E.g. a large desk icon (productivity folder). On top of the desk, a desk calendar (calendar app icon), a framed family photo (photo app), an old-fashioned typewriter icon (keyboard settings), ...you get the idea.

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.

You're stuck using a grid layout. But most launchers allow you to change the grid pattern. There are a few launchers that let you set different size icons for the dock and desktop. But not 2 different sizes on the desktop.

Sent from my SGS2 Skyrocket w/ Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Think nova prime now allows it. Dont quote me ;)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Blast have u got a link to Walkman player mate?
Asked a few pages ago :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

BlastTyrant

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Blast have u got a link to Walkman player mate?
Asked a few pages ago :)

Sorry... I guess I missed it... Here ya go. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2050602

Since I got this from an S3 thread, It should work better for you than it did for me. It sounded fantastic for about 2 hours. But then I got a phone call, and it no longer wanted to play nice. Thankfully, I have a couple nandroid backups, plus Titanium. But It worked long enough to leave me with a strong appetite for a Sony phone. I wonder when my early upgrade comes up??? LOL

bbcicamica

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Sorry... I guess I missed it... Here ya go. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2050602

Since I got this from an S3 thread, It should work better for you than it did for me. It sounded fantastic for about 2 hours. But then I got a phone call, and it no longer wanted to play nice. Thankfully, I have a couple nandroid backups, plus Titanium. But It worked long enough to leave me with a strong appetite for a Sony phone. I wonder when my early upgrade comes up??? LOL

Mr u better discuss it w/me 1st. ;) I keep reading abt yur "sudden appetite" for a Sony phone in the forum. No in person mentioning tho. :what: I won't b happy if u leave Samsung but I guess if that's what makes u happy (besides of me of course) :p I can live w/that.
We 'll see what we can do abt it! ;)

Pinkalichious Nexus7

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Mine. Matrix live wallpaper

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358883739093.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358883739093.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 51

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Cheers mate :)
Does it have decent EQ? im used to poweramp so it has a lot to live up to.
I share your sony fetish. I wanted a sony nexus, "The Sexus" :)
Sony have a good relationship with google whereas samsung are moving away plus thier phones are gorgeous. I miss my Xperia Arc S :(

BlastTyrant

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Mr u better discuss it w/me 1st. ;) I keep reading abt yur "sudden appetite" for a Sony phone in the forum. No in person mentioning tho. :what: I won't b happy if u leave Samsung but I guess if that's what makes u happy (besides of me of course) :p I can live w/that.
We 'll see what we can do abt it! ;)

Pinkalichious Nexus7

I can't tell you in person until I see you this weekend LOL

BlastTyrant

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Cheers mate :)
Does it have decent EQ? im used to poweramp so it has a lot to live up to.
I share your sony fetish. I wanted a sony nexus, "The Sexus" :)
Sony have a good relationship with google whereas samsung are moving away plus thier phones are gorgeous. I miss my Xperia Arc S :(

The sound quality is so much better than PowerAmp, its ridiculous. Seriously....
I've been using PowerAmp for a year, and never bothered checking out any other players, since I was satisfied with it. But now that I've heard something better, I've been looking for a replacement. I just installed the free version of Rocket Player, and it's a noticeable improvement over PowerAmp.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
The sound quality is so much better than PowerAmp, its ridiculous. Seriously....
I've been using PowerAmp for a year, and never bothered checking out any other players, since I was satisfied with it. But now that I've heard something better, I've been looking for a replacement. I just installed the free version of Rocket Player, and it's a noticeable improvement over PowerAmp.

But walkman is better?
Do i just flash it with CWM mate?
Once i have it, im gona have a walkman themed homescreen :) just love the trademark for some reason. Ive had loads of walkman dumbphones. Got one lying beside me lol a lil slider with stereo speakers. Gona try n unlock it from vodafone n use it when i go out on wild ones n wana keep my s3 tucked up at home :)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I found it on XDA... just search "Xperia Z launcher' under Android Apps. The list of custom options in this launcher is extremely short. But the animated weather widget makes up for it LOL... it's pretty cool.

Have you tried the xperia lock screen from the aokp ROMs?

Sent from an orange potato......no, really

ejraney

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
10/10 for unique mate.
Not my style but i really like it :beer::beer:

Thanks man!

I was hesitant at first, but have grown to love it.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks man!

I was hesitant at first, but have grown to love it.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

It is really pro' lookin.
Hate when i see someones android with total stock screen like its straight out the box lol