Page 102 of 162 FirstFirst ... 99100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4046
Like Tree2505Likes

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts

Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

Simple yet a teeny bit girly.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1354639863238.jpg  
    funkylogik likes this.

How is this girly?

Sent from my GT-I9300
    Thanked by:
    funkylogik likes this.

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts

Goodness, its seems a tad girly to me with the hot pink accents. Everyone has their version on what makes things girly.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    stock

Too cool!! Thank you, thank you. :thumbup: I've been playing with it all morning trying various widgets.. Ended with this not necessarily because I like it best but I'm done now.. Lol..
    tsells, smooth4lyfe and ValiX like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ljhgeist View Post
    Too cool!! Thank you, thank you. :thumbup: I've been playing with it all morning trying various widgets.. Ended with this not necessarily because I like it best but I'm done now.. Lol..
    I like ur folders! How did you get them like that??

Here is my latest.... I haven't updated it in a while.
    tsells likes this.

ROM
    stock

OK tsells now you have to tell me how you resized those. I tried to do it with another wall paper using photo editor but it wouldn't take the dimensions I put in

ROM
    stock

Smoothe4lyfe.. Think I got the name right. The folders come with the launcher TSF shell. You can either tap it and open the folder or pull the apps out. It's pretty cool but pricey.. I found a link for the apk tho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1354653532707.jpg   Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1354653548518.jpg  
    ValiX likes this.

ROM
    stock

Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    I like the clock mate.
    I dont do analogue clocks so cant think of anything sorry

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    Remember I was looking for a clock for this wallpaper. Finally found one I think.. What do u think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1354653720769.jpg  
    funkylogik and beachcire like this.

ROM
    stock

OK last one for awhile I promise.. I remember seeing a steelers fan in one of the forums and can't remember which one so I'm putting this in both places. I ran across a clock and thought I'd share.. The wall paper is from a wallpaper thread but I looked at so many I don't remember who actually put it up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1354654118837.jpg   Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1354654138301.jpg  
    smooth4lyfe likes this.

OK tsells now you have to tell me how you resized those. I tried to do it with another wall paper using photo editor but it wouldn't take the dimensions I put in
    First you have to start with a wallpaper that has a high resolution. The original one you had was a really low resolution, so I just went to google . com / images and entered your image and I found a higher resolution that I downloaded. (It's best to find a resolution that is similar to what you need so that it does not get too distorted.)
    I use "Paint" on my PC (Vista). In Paint (after you upload the image) you go to Image>Resize and then I resized the image by applying the proper percentages to get either to 720 X 1280 OR 1440 X1280. If the resolution is a little bigger than what is needed I then crop it to the proper size.
    It actually sounds harder than it really is and once you do it a few times it is actually pretty easy.
    And if all else fails, just PM the image to me and I'll resize it for you.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1354662226231.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by tsells View Post
    Congrats!

But try tying the "knot"!
    Loll I could blame auto correct but it was probably me! Txs anyway! Ps: I corrected it in my original post.

Sent frm my pink/black sgs2 using Pink Tapatalk
    tsells likes this.

ROM
    stock

Quote Originally Posted by tsells View Post
    First you have to start with a wallpaper that has a high resolution. The original one you had was a really low resolution, so I just went to google . com / images and entered your image and I found a higher resolution that I downloaded. (It's best to find a resolution that is similar to what you need so that it does not get too distorted.)
    I use "Paint" on my PC (Vista). In Paint (after you upload the image) you go to Image>Resize and then I resized the image by applying the proper percentages to get either to 720 X 1280 OR 1440 X1280. If the resolution is a little bigger than what is needed I then crop it to the proper size.
    It actually sounds harder than it really is and once you do it a few times it is actually pretty easy.
    And if all else fails, just PM the image to me and I'll resize it for you.
    That sounds really complicated, especially because it sounds like u have to do math.. Lol.. Couple questions... 1: How did u enter the image into Google images? I didn't think it had a title.. Can u scan images into it? 2: How do you find out what the resolution is... Or is that the 720x1280 number? And lastly is there another option besides Paint?I don't have that. I have a few I want to try doing that with but you may just end up getting them! Lol
    funkylogik likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Thank you all! Enjoyed all the posts and the screenshots. Here is mine, just updated from stock using and wallpaper from other thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-screenshot.png  

That sounds really complicated, especially because it sounds like u have to do math.. Lol.. Couple questions... 1: How did u enter the image into Google images?
    If you have the picture on your computer you just go to www(dot)google(dot)com/images. There is a camera icon in the search bar. Click on it and then click on upload image and then scroll to your image on your pc. It will search the web for the same image in other sizes.

Can u scan images into it
    I don't think so.

2: How do you find out what the resolution is... Or is that the 720x1280 number?
    Yes, that is the resolution. 720 pixels wide X 1280 pixels high.

And lastly is there another option besides Paint?
    Paint is a program that is on most PC's. Click on the image that you download and scroll to "open with" and then scroll to "Paint". There's probably other options but that's what I use.

I have a few I want to try doing that with but you may just end up getting them! Lol
    Post your pics and I'll resize to whatever you want. Let me know whether you use scrolling wallpaper or not.
    Thanked by 2:

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Quince View Post
    Found a snowy live wallpaper that lets you use your own background, but it's not free. Haven't tried it, but I know you've been looking for one.

There seems to be a few more in the "users also installed" section as well..

Sent from my Sammy GS3
    Yeah i use "pixel studio" but it was 1.... hey its xmas

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK

Just finished setting up today

Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1354678861693.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    stock

Test

ROM
    stock

For some reason I kept getting an error message every time I submitted a reply.. What I said three times before this... Lol..
    Is thank you very much. I'll try to do it when I can but in the meantime here are a few I wanted to use. The white winter scene might already be ok but it doesn't scroll... I use both scrolling and non scrolling so whatever your in the mood for is fine. If it doesn't scroll I just center it. And thanks again.. :o
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1354680587245.jpg   Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1354680628732.jpg   Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1354680643378.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    bbcicamica likes this.

Homescreen

Lockscreen
    Thanked by:
    ValiX likes this.

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Remember I was looking for a clock for this wallpaper. Finally found one I think.. What do u think?
    Like it mate but thought you were tryin to hide the microsoft logo?
    Need to use sumthin to blur it.
    Its nice man

What clock btw?

GT-I9300, UK
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by crx1875150 View Post

Homescreen

Lockscreen
    Wtf is that on the lockscreen mate, looks like a speaker.... v cool!

GT-I9300, UK

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

hows this?
    Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1354690465857.jpg
    Tiny change.
    Im stickin with this. Thanks to Mervin and Scara for the snow droid though

Last edited by funkylogik; 12-05-2012 at 01:14 AM.
    GT-I9300, UK
    bbcicamica likes this.

ROM
    stock

Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Like it mate but thought you were tryin to hide the microsoft logo?
    Need to use sumthin to blur it.
    Its nice man

What clock btw?

What Microsoft logo? I'm not seeing one... The clock is from beautiful widgets.. Tons of cool clocks and weather skins in there.