Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 135 of 163 FirstFirst ... 132133134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 4075
Like Tree2521Likes

Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

Black bean 7. So dope.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1360727304172.jpg  
    Sent from my S3
    neiljay6 and Spencerdl like this.

Just got my S3 on Sunday. I love it.

Nova Launcher
    Zooper Widgets
    Minimalistic Text
    Metro Station icons

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1360770628485.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by sfrrr View Post
    Your Lockscreen is a really weird picture. And fascinating. What is it?

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1360775461138.jpg  

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1360794933184.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Jacques and neiljay6 like this.

Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1360809904806.jpg

Love my pink/black sgs2

Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger
    Can u tell me what is the swagger? I have that too but neither me nor my hubby knows what that is.

Love my Nexus 7

Quote Originally Posted by bb_cicamica View Post
    Can u tell me what is the swagger? I have that too but neither me nor my hubby knows what that is.

Love my Nexus 7
    I believe it has something to do with your home screen or something, I forget, but its an Easter egg that pops up and looks like a toast message, but only when a certain action is done

I forget how its supposed to be activated , maybe even by long pressing the swagger toggle or something, but basically, the message just calls you a n00b

Sent from an orange potato......no, really
    Thanked by:

I believe it has something to do with your home screen or something, I forget, but its an Easter egg that pops up and looks like a toast message, but only when a certain action is done

I forget how its supposed to be activated , maybe even by long pressing the swagger toggle or something, but basically, the message just calls you a n00b

Now I know why I never could figure it out... It's useless LOL. And it makes me appreciate Paranoid Android that much more

Sent from my SGS2 Skyrocket w/ Tapatalk 2
    bbcicamica likes this.

So it's basically a useless thing. (don't even know what to call it loll) Well if u ever figure out what it is for Plz let me know!

Love my Nexus 7

So it's basically a useless thing. (don't even know what to call it loll) Well if u ever figure out what it is for Plz let me know!

Love my Nexus 7
    From the sound of it, it's only purpose is to insult the user... I'll skip that BS and stick with PA. AOKP ROMs must enjoy insulting people... I had one that called me a jerk if I disabled the boot animation. At least PA devs create innovations not jokes

Quote Originally Posted by BlastTyrantKM View Post
    From the sound of it, it's only purpose is to insult the user... I'll skip that BS and stick with PA. AOKP ROMs must enjoy insulting people... I had one that called me a jerk if I disabled the boot animation. At least PA devs create innovations not jokes

Wow! I had no idea that some ROM does that! Thanks for the info! Yeah I don't bother w/the swagger either.

Love my Nexus 7

Quote Originally Posted by BlastTyrantKM View Post
    Now I know why I never could figure it out... It's useless LOL. And it makes me appreciate Paranoid Android that much more

Lmao, aokp takes a dump on most roms just on their special navigation bar features, like the ability to add widgets to it

I love Paranoid Android, huge fan, but I have no plans on going back to it in my phone unless it's with a PacMan style rom

Default Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.Home screens... Let's see what you got.

Love my Nexus 7
    I will, it's very hard to search for, there are threads with make believe answers of what it does, but I once found one that told the truth and screenshotted it

Thanked by:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1360902330273.jpg  

Changed icons, wallpaper and picture.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1360976304829.jpg  
    Jacques, neiljay6 and Spencerdl like this.

Just got updated to 4.2.2

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1361044251065.jpg   Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1361044263936.jpg  

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Tsf shell, Picspeed, hd widgets + more!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1361046206916.jpg   Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1361046235630.jpg   Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1361046284036.jpg   Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1361046305822.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_k605 View Post
    Just got updated to 4.2.2

Welcome home my brother

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s3 running AOKP 4.2.2

No,you did not misread that
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1361064254516.jpg  
    Thanked by:

Here's mine...check it out

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1361067528428.jpg  

Global Posts
    3,878 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0.1(stock)

Quote Originally Posted by BHBandit View Post
    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Tsf shell, Picspeed, hd widgets + more!
    Like the one with the black droid. How did you set that up. I'm stock, by the way.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screens... Let's see what you got.-uploadfromtaptalk1361165378348.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    bbcicamica and neiljay6 like this.

Picspeed wallpaper, tsf shell launcher, premium icon pack for tsf.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Love my Nexus 7
    Thanked by 2:
    Dave_k605 likes this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Lmao, aokp takes a dump on most roms just on their special navigation bar features, like the ability to add widgets to it

I love Paranoid Android, huge fan, but I have no plans on going back to it in my phone unless it's with a PacMan style rom

This. I'm on Tasks AOKP 4.2.2 and will never, ever go back.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2