Home screens... Let's see what you got.

Donoghan

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
OMG what is that? What soft keys are those? Where did you fine them? Was it part of your rom? I need it!!!?

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Grab these zips and flash the one you want to use. You'll have to reflash after every time you flash cm10 nightlies but its worth it if you like the Nav Bar like I do...

http://db.tt/FH1rUPET

PM me if you aren't able to grab them and I'll email them to you.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Grab these zips and flash the one you want to use. You'll have to reflash after every time you flash cm10 nightlies but its worth it if you like the Nav Bar like I do...

1. thanks soooooooooo much

2. all i need to do is flash the zip and thats it? its the Nav stock keys one right? so all i need to do is flash and ill get them? wow

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much, this made my day, im so happy now, I'm finally at Android peace

-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350780308802.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350780308802.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 106

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

can the background be made transparent mate?
i honestly dont see the point in on screen buttons unless its allowing a bigger screen/smaller bezel but each to their own :)
lol Chaos are you gona stop touting that app now mate? ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
i honestly dont see the point in on screen buttons unless its allowing a bigger screen/smaller bezel but each to their own :)
lol Chaos are you gona stop touting that app now mate? ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Of course not, you wanna know why? I still need it for the power button, lmao, but I'm still extremely happy

-S. T. C

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350780531605.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350780531605.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 51

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
glad to see u happy mate lol :)
just use Wave Control as power button man. 2% battery is worth it :)
or at least just get an app that lets you shake, rotate or flip the phone to switch it off (cant remember what i used but it ended in RT and didnt use much batt, Screen Off RT maybe?)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
glad to see u happy mate lol :)
just use Wave Control as power button man. 2% battery is worth it :)
or at least just get an app that lets you shake, rotate or flip the phone to switch it off (cant remember what i used but it ended in RT and didnt use much batt, Screen Off RT maybe?)

Thanks

I actually already have been using both those screen off apps for maybe a month now, but nothing beats pressing an onscreen button to turn off your phone, it's alot simpler than putting your phone at a weird angle for the screen to turn off

I think I'm done with proximity sensing apps for now, they don't work as well as they should and don't always register

-S. T. C

Donoghan

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I guess it seems weird since we have the hardware buttons, but I don't mind losing a tad of screen real estate for the soft keys. I guess the way I hold it's easier to hit the soft buttons than stretch my thumb down for the home button, with one handed use at least.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I guess it seems weird since we have the hardware buttons, but I don't mind losing a tad of screen real estate for the soft keys. I guess the way I hold it's easier to hit the soft buttons than stretch my thumb down for the home button, with one handed use at least.

Yep, this is the exact reason I use soft keys as well

-S. T. C

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Screenshot_2012-10-20-20-27-15.png

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Thunder cats anyone?

-S. T. C

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350790769461.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350790769461.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 131
  • uploadfromtaptalk1350790778268.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350790778268.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 131

paulyb37

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1350821793105.jpg

Just moved from ADW to Nova and impressed so far.

Anyone know how to reduce/organise widgets cos after reading tips on here I've got hundreds!

P.s. this is Billy my bearded dragon. Love the camera on the s3.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 42345

Just moved from ADW to Nova and impressed so far.

Anyone know how to reduce/organise widgets cos after reading tips on here I've got hundreds!

P.s. this is Billy my bearded dragon. Love the camera on the s3.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Does he breathe fire?

-S. T. C

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12