Home screens... Let's see what you got.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah Wallbase is SWEET!!
I also use PicSpeedWallpapers, they have AWESOME wallpapers!

Those are my 2 main ones

This app called "500" has amazing photos but sadly you cant make them wallpapers

bbcicamica

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Screenshot_2012-10-22-10-35-51.png

Love my Nexus7!

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Droidiris>wallbase :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Yea... NO, lol. That app is horrible

Wallbase

Zedge

Pic speed or whatever it's called

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Cobalt cm10 theme wallpaper

I wish there was another way to get the wallpapers from the themes because they are nice

-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350943198262.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350943198262.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 143

bbcicamica

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Cobalt cm10 theme wallpaper

I wish there was another way to get the wallpapers from the themes because they are nice

-S. T. C

Pick an empty screen. Select yur WP frm the theme. Set it. Make sure u hide yur status bar. Take a screen shot. Woila! There's yur WP! ;)

Love my Nexus7!

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I agree. Transition has been smooth (though I came from an iPhone) and the porting process was smooth as silk.

I'm very impressed with the functionality and the screen is absolutely amazing. There are aspects that will take some adjustment, but I think you will find this to be an excellent device.

Lmao, hadn't thought of that, thx

-S. T. C

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i like droidiris lol. you find some random unique shizo :) .....like... android monkeys lol ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

caferacer99

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, first post. Wanted to be on this thread because I've gotten so many good ideas from it.

One of the reasons I switched from the Iphone was the ability to customize and the widgets. The shots below are my first attempt and I'm really happy with it - clean and simple. And I love being able to have direct dial and text icons for my wife!

I have two shots of my home screen because I wanted to show all the apps in the scrolling dock.

It's GoLauncher, simple text and some widgets. Easy.

Attachments

• homescreen1.jpg
    homescreen1.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Homescreen2.jpg
    Homescreen2.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 69
  • homescreen3.jpg
    homescreen3.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 69
  • homescreen4.jpg
    homescreen4.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 69

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, first post. Wanted to be on this thread because I've gotten so many good ideas from it.

One of the reasons I switched from the Iphone was the ability to customize and the widgets. The shots below are my first attempt and I'm really happy with it - clean and simple. And I love being able to have direct dial and text icons for my wife!

I have two shots of my home screen because I wanted to show all the apps in the scrolling dock.

What kind of power widget is that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
i like droidiris lol. you find some random unique shizo :) .....like... android monkeys lol ;)

Lol

-S. T. C

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

well youve obviously got a grip of the customisation thing man :)
well done and welcome to the forum :beer:

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

What icons are those?? The ones that say "NET", "CALL", "TEXT"

G_The_One

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Not many changes to homescreen. New lock screen. Made dock on homescreen myself out of a picture, new in apex launcher. Believe or not have not changed much of homescreen in a week. Was trying to make on for the Prometheus movie but quit. Let's see what happens!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

What are the date and calendar widgets you are using? On the left picture?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34