Home screens... Let's see what you got.

BlastTyrant

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Whats the dock icons bro? :beer:

Oh n what label fonts?

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

The dock icons I found on XDA. "plain white icons", or something like that. The text icons are also from XDA, "Android Font Icons".

You told Soundtrack that the icon label font can be changed in Go Launcher, but not Nova. You CAN change the label font in Nova. You just have to change the system font, and the label font will change with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Sorry man i really meant colour so il try find n fix it thanx mate.
Guess i meant the font of your labels. Its beautiful man.
Happy new year btw :beer:

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

neiljay6

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks man :). Didnt know nova had such kool features. Like I placed four app drawer icons in the ball and made them invisible so if i press anywhere on the ball it opens the app drawer. Also If i press the first icon at the top it opens whatsapp but if i swipe up on the same icon it opens kik messenger.

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks man :). Didnt know nova had such kool features. Like I placed four app drawer icons in the ball and made them invisible so if i press anywhere on the ball it opens the app drawer. Also If i press the first icon at the top it opens whatsapp but if i swipe up on the same icon it opens kik messenger.

How did you do that? And does anyone know whether one could do that with Apex?

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Im not bein lazy mate but i use Nova and its best to exploir the settings yourself and youll understand better. Same with phone settings.
Theres probs an Apex site?

MERRY XMAS!!!X

BlastTyrant

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

All you have to do is find a blank png icon. Search Google for it. Then when you edit your icon(s), use the blank icon. You'll have what appears to be a clear view of your wallpaper, but clicking the blank icon will open the app you've selected to be in that spot.
Edit... You can do this with any launcher that allows you to change icons. It's not a Nova or Apex function, actually

BlastTyrant

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
8emy9azu.jpg

ganu7y8e.jpg

7u3e4ezy.jpg

ega7uret.jpg

neiljay6

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
It is best to fool around and explore yourself, as you get first hand experience with how things work in it. But ill give ya a running head start.

You first have to have Metro station and Nova launcher installed. Not sure about Apex though.
I just placed four app drawer icons next to each other on the grid inside of the wallpaper ball. Do this step for each icon. Long press, select edit, select the icon again in the "edit shortcut" box. Select "icon pack" then metro station, and from there you can choose which icon you want, the colour, or make it opaque or whatever. With the messaging icon i chose the icon i wanted first then long pressed on it, select edit, then select "swipe action" in the "edit shortcut" box. Select which action you want the "swipe" to execute. Doing that If you press the icon it will launch a app and if you swipe, it will launch a different app. Ya should be good from there mate.

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
BlastTyrantKM.and Neiljay6--THANK YOU! I finally understand both techniques. I'm going offline now so I can fiddle. Thanks again.

sfrrr

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 4.1.2.

BlastTyrant

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
BlastTyrantKM.and Neiljay6--THANK YOU! I finally understand both techniques. I'm going offline now so I can fiddle. Thanks again.

sfrrr

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 4.1.2.

Anytime! Have fun... LOL

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
All you have to do is find a blank png icon. Search Google for it. Then when you edit your icon(s), use the blank icon. You'll have what appears to be a clear view of your wallpaper, but clicking the blank icon will open the app you've selected to be in that spot.
Edit... You can do this with any launcher that allows you to change icons. It's not a Nova or Apex function, actually

U can also use metro city pack n under the colour chooser, set transparency to full n edit the label to blank ;)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Everyone got new nova prime update, small icons and gesture on ANY icon!
Yeeha!
Anyone found "aggressive desktop mode"? Sounds like it gives faster rewrite by caching the desktop?

EDIT: settings menu, advanced :)

And its good! Why hasnt it avways had it

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Last edited:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

This is amazing. Beautiful. Like beautiful enough to where I almost wanted to competely steal it and ask you to to back it up on nova and email it to me. Lol. I like originality though and wouldn't be able to live with myself

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
This is amazing. Beautiful. Like beautiful enough to where I almost wanted to competely steal it and ask you to to back it up on nova and email it to me. Lol. I like originality though and wouldn't be able to live with myself

What would u pay? ;)

Luckily not my style but is that a rom theme, the bar at right hand side or what Blast mate?, be cool if it flicked page like a book eh :)
Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer: