Case-mate Tough S3 Case Review

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Oli, you are the master case reviewer!! lol BRAVO!!

I really like this case!! How grippy is it?? Is it easy to slide in and out of your pocket with its textured case?? How much bulk is it adding to the phone?? Thanks!! :)

Oli2k

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Oli, you are the master case reviewer!! lol BRAVO!!

I really like this case!! How grippy is it?? Is it easy to slide in and out of your pocket with its textured case?? How much bulk is it adding to the phone?? Thanks!! :)

Sorry for the slow reply, I haven't been getting email updates for some reasons.

Thanks, yeah it is a nice case and does have decent grip. I had no issues sliding it in and out of my pocket and for the protection it adds the bulk is minimal. Overall the Casemate cases are all good depending on what protection you are after.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for the slow reply, I haven't been getting email updates for some reasons.

Thanks, yeah it is a nice case and does have decent grip. I had no issues sliding it in and out of my pocket and for the protection it adds the bulk is minimal. Overall the Casemate cases are all good depending on what protection you are after.

I really like this case. The ONLY thing I don't like is the price, lol! If I ever find myself needing something more grippy, this will be the case I get! I currently have an Acase so I'm now spoiled with quality and value! :)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I really like this case. The ONLY thing I don't like is the price, lol! If I ever find myself needing something more grippy, this will be the case I get! I currently have an Acase so I'm now spoiled with quality and value! :)

About $5 more than the Acase on Amazon. I tried the Acase - seems pretty slick to me when holding it.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
About $5 more than the Acase on Amazon. I tried the Acase - seems pretty slick to me when holding it.

Really!! WOW, I love Amazon!! lol! The Acase while not being too grippy isn't too slippery either for me as the Diztronic was! The Acase is PERFECT for me since it rides in my jeans/pants pocket. The tough case would suck...err...i mean stick in the pocket, lol!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49