putting up a wallpaper without cropping

Nek_Singh

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
does anyonw know how to add a full screen wallpaper without having the annoying crop box come up? i've tried setting it directly from the source but cuts a section off the top and bottom and when i download and edit it, the damn crop box wont let me go any wider than it allows.

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
The crop box is preventing you from distorting the image. I agree you should probably be able to do that if you like...

It's very simple though, to go into MS Paint (or similar app) and distort the image yourself. Just make sure you shrink it down to 720 x 1280 and then it should be fine (if distorted is fine!).

Reactions: Nek_Singh

Wytnite

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I use SPB Shell 3D which operates very similar to the ICS screens. Of note, however, is that it has a Flickr app as part of the program. When I find a picture I like I long press it and set it as my wallpaper. Using this method I get no cropping and the background image scrolls seemlessly through as many tiles (screens) as I have - which is currently 6.

Just another option.

waqas meer

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
does anyonw know how to add a full screen wallpaper without having the annoying crop box come up? i've tried setting it directly from the source but cuts a section off the top and bottom and when i download and edit it, the damn crop box wont let me go any wider than it allows.

smalltowner

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I was able to put up pix as wallpaper that did not appear as big blurred closeups..until today. Have Samsung galaxy 3. I have no idea what happened to cause this. Any help would be appreciated!

smalltowner

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I was able to put up pix as wallpaper that did not appear as big blurred closeups..until today. Have galaxy 3. I have no idea what happened to cause this. Any help would be appreciated!