Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default I finally got it!!

    I finally got my galaxy s3. on sprint for $129
  2. #2  
    int_architect's Avatar

    Posts
    297 Posts
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Congrats. Hope to say the same once LTE is hot in DC. Well, except for $129. Mind shedding some light on the price?

    3VO via ACF
  3. #3  

    Default Re: I finally got it!!

    Likely got it via the Best Buy "Order Today, Get it Today" deal that has showed on the front page of AC the last couple two days.

    There was a online coupon code on it that had a nice % off.

    Not sure how limited the deal is/was (just looked at 3 pages of AC and saw no reference to it) But if someone is a Sprint user and has LTE in their area, or can deal with their 3G dial-up until LTE gets to them, it seemed like a nice deal.


    edit - Found the link

    http://www.androidcentral.com/samsun...g+Galaxy+S+III
    Last edited by STL Tech Talk; 07-12-2012 at 07:42 PM.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: I finally got it!!

    that deal that was on here brought it to $149.

    I got it at nebraska furniture mart. got one in omaha,NE and kansas city,KS
  5. #5  

    Default Re: I finally got it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by int_architect View Post
    Congrats. Hope to say the same once LTE is hot in DC. Well, except for $129. Mind shedding some light on the price?

    3VO via ACF
    Why wait? You know that you want it.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: I finally got it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ab30494 View Post
    I finally got my galaxy s3. on sprint for $129
    Congrats. Once you start playing with the GS3, it is hard to put down.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: I finally got it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by int_architect View Post
    Congrats. Hope to say the same once LTE is hot in DC. Well, except for $129. Mind shedding some light on the price?

    3VO via ACF
    If you mean Washington DC, then LTE has been here since last year.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: I finally got it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by maskedcarrot View Post
    If you mean Washington DC, then LTE has been here since last year.
    not with Sprint
  9. #9  

    Default Re: I finally got it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ab30494 View Post
    that deal that was on here brought it to $149.

    I got it at nebraska furniture mart. got one in omaha,NE and kansas city,KS
    Read about that one last week. (maybe you posted it?). Hoping that price holds till my upgrade date Aug 1.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: I finally got it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by camiller View Post
    Read about that one last week. (maybe you posted it?). Hoping that price holds till my upgrade date Aug 1.
    hopefully it will.

    My upgrade isnt till oct. and i couldnt wait.

    Went to the sprint store. they say i can pay to get an early upgrade. but would have to pay the early upgrade fee, upgrade fee, and the phone all in one transaction. would come up to like $280.

    So just went to NFM and got it with a new line, and will just cancel my main line and pay the eft, will save over $60 this way.

Posting Permissions