What Games Are You Playing On Your SGIII?

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Looking for something that can really show this bad boy off! I'm only really playing Amazing Alex, Super Stickman Golf, and Tiny Tower. Nothing graphically intensive. How about you? And hidden gems or must-haves that look and perform superbly on this phone?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

eagle63

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Is Dungeon Defenders still one of the most (or the most?) graphically intensive games for Android? That's usually my benchmark when I want to see how fast a particular device is. The only downside is it's about a 900mb download.

EDIT: Yeah, I still think this is the game that will put the most stress on your device. It's running the full Unreal engine which takes some muscle.

Last edited:

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Asphalt 6, temple run, dope war, mib 3, gta 3, and diffrent games on 64 emulator

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Mini motor, wind-up knight, angry birdsx4 and my psx4droid works on the gs3/ics so FF7 & FF9

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Gta3. Mass effect infiltrator. Frontline commando. Gun bros. Haven't tried dead trigger but I may soon.

S3nt from Galaxy S3

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Angry birds space and flow and newly quadris (spin off of Tetris in Samsung all store). Nothing to really show off the screen. I guess because I don't like spending money on games lol. Bad experience with buying games for my poor that never worked because of too many cards. :/