Wallpapers?

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Where can I get good ones made for this resolution and should I crop them or what I can't seem to find wallpapers optimized for this phone

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
There are some apps that have good wallpapers - I hear Zedge mentioned a lot - however many of them have lower resolution ones.

For me the answer is Google Image search on my PC. You can set it to only search for 720 x 1280, which is the exact resolution of the phone and will fit perfectly.

You can also just search for large images (there's an option for that too) and even if you get one bigger than 720 x 1280, you can still crop it when you set it on your phone.

Reactions: taylorz_412

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
There's plenty of apps for wallpapers... I'm currently using one and they have a huge selection...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
There are some apps that have good wallpapers - I hear Zedge mentioned a lot - however many of them have lower resolution ones.

For me the answer is Google Image search on my PC. You can set it to only search for 720 x 1280, which is the exact resolution of the phone and will fit perfectly.

You can also just search for large images (there's an option for that too) and even if you get one bigger than 720 x 1280, you can still crop it when you set it on your phone.

Thanks zedge is great!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums