Updated default calander and messaging apps?

Cardsin2005

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
On my new Galaxy S3 I noticed that they updated the calander and messaging apps. My calander app is kind of a tan and brown leather theam. Also the layout is way different. The messaging app is missing my contact pictures text to the conversation. Also the messagIng Icon on my home screen shows a one on It lIke I have a new message but I don't. I cleared my app data and deleated all my texts and It Is stIll there. Is there anyway to revert back to the old versions?

johnj2803

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
As far as I can remember the s3 came with those stock. What previous version are you saying? Honestly I would like to change the icon of the messaging app since it looks lie I have email, I would like the icon to be the bubble

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk 2

Cardsin2005

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
They are the stock apps. I guess I am referring to the stock apps from the last version of android. I am running 4.0.4. What does that number on the Icon mean? Just an hour ago mine switched from 1 to 2. I don't have any unread messages or voicemails. The calander is just no as well layed out.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I love the fact that the calendar app syncs Exchange tasks. What I don't understand is why I can't create recurring tasks. I've spoken to Samsung and the feature just isn't there. Seems like basic task functionality to me.

TonyIyoob

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
i just updated to ics 4.04 and it does not have the messaging app like 2.36, you just click the messaging app and it shows all your accounts, does anyone know how to get it back?

Also it used to show me different color notifications blue for exchange red for pop3

tonyiyoob@comcast.net

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair