S Planner search disaster

mcws

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I've just migrated over to Adroid S3 from BB. My account is on an exchange server and everything went well as my calendar (planner) slowly filled up with 8 years of past appointments.

The problem is that whenever I use the search function to look up past or future appointments, the device searches for a few inutes and then nopthing happens. When I go back to the calendar display, everything is gone including my accounts. I have to go to settiongs to resync everything and then it takes hours to refill the calendar again.

Any suggestions or is this glitch already well recognized? Found nothing in my =forum search.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Well, I'm using Exchange and I don't have those issues at all. However, I will note that I am not syncing 8 years worth of appointments....only 6 months.

I know that's not much help, but perhaps change it to sync 6 months and see if you still have the issue. It might be related to the sheer amount of data you're bringing in.

mcws

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I tried it wwith 2 weeks data and had the same issue. tried a demo in the store which worked well, so the phone gets exchanged in the morning . Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678