Can't read emails! Whats wrong!

azmokies

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
What is wrong with my emails? It doesn't display correctly, especially the ones sent from websites. Please help!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

azmokies

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
My thought exactly but most of the emails does not allow that option and the ones that does, does not display properly.
Also the email preference on the email client don't have options to do so, i found it rather vague!

Please help!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
My thought exactly but most of the emails does not allow that option and the ones that does, does not display properly.
Also the email preference on the email client don't have options to do so, i found it rather vague!

Please help!

If you have "Power Saving" on, turn it off.

***If you want to continue using "Power Saving", then in mode settings uncheck Background Color.

Last edited:

Zulu Warrior

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I didn't know about these remedies when I first ran into that problem. Thanks for pointing that out guys. I gave up trying to deal with the stock email app pretty quick. I ended up getting one called K9 mail, which is a free app in the playstore. I've gotta say, I'm liking it quite a lot. It's got a ton of options for getting everything working how you like it, and just works. Sounds like you've got your problem fixed already anyways, but thought I'd at least give the app a recommendation as that's what I found when I encountered this problem.

Reactions: azmokies

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc