capacative "back" and "menu" button LEDs

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
On. They will turn off after a while so not a big deal to monitor. It should not make a difference in terms of battery life.

qdtphotog

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I turned mine off within the first hour. I can't stand the on and off glow, especially at night.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dh4321

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Coming from my trusty Blackberry for 8 years, I'm missing the heck out of my blinking red LED light when email arrives. Anyone know of a good app to make this happen? Searching shows a decent app, but not applicable to the Galaxy 3. But I'm totally new to the Android world everyone, so I'm still finding my way.

dslayton

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Coming from my trusty Blackberry for 8 years, I'm missing the heck out of my blinking red LED light when email arrives. Anyone know of a good app to make this happen? Searching shows a decent app, but not applicable to the Galaxy 3. But I'm totally new to the Android world everyone, so I'm still finding my way.

Light Flow

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
yeah lightflow is the one everyone recommends. havent played around with it fully yet. is there any way to make it cycle through every colour when i get a notification?

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
yeah lightflow is the one everyone recommends. havent played around with it fully yet. is there any way to make it cycle through every colour when i get a notification?

There is an option for this, but I uninstalled it until there's a GS3 fix. It's a great app though.

TripSixes

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Agreed with the LED's off. I always preferred the Fascinate to not turn on the lights. Now that these are "invisible" when off, it's even better. I know where the buttons are, and anyone who uses my phone has to ask me "how do I go back" :) ..

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I kind of wish the buttons were a little higher. I find myself tapping just above the back button a good amount.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC