Still in love.....

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Been on Android since day 1 (G1). I thought the nexus One was may favorite phone but I was wrong. I've had my GS3 since June 21 and I still can't put it down. Just thought I would share that with you guys. Who else is still excited about their phone after having it for a while?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
youre not the only one.... I been Team Android since the G1 also.... its amazing how far Android has come and what lies in the future.... :D

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Got mine on July 3rd and still smitten with mine! I do A LOT of things with this phone and it does everything at throw at it FLAWLESSLY!!

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I guess I am....

I thought I was in love with the GS2 when I had it....NOT

This right here is REAL LOVE .... LOL

~Jae, GS3 on Tapatalk~

Reactions: d.meyer

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Love mine as it is smooth, powerful, and fast...however, got a question...

Out of habit, I like to take few minutes in the morning to check email and surf the Web before work. While I am at home, I switch on WiFi typically since updates are sometimes available and just to use before I leave. Sometimes, I will turn it off and then, just for giggles, turn it off and then back on. I have noticed that when I turn it back the second time, that it does not re -connect immediately. I turn it off and try again. It then re -connects. There is no issue holding the WiFi connection once established. Do I need to exchange it?

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site

Out of habit, I like to take few minutes in the morning to check email and surf the Web before work. While I am at home, I switch on WiFi typically since updates are sometimes available and just to use before I leave. Sometimes, I will turn it off and then, just for giggles, turn it off and then back on. I have noticed that when I turn it back the second time, that it does not re -connect immediately. I turn it off and try again. It then re -connects. There is no issue holding the WiFi connection once established. Do I need to exchange it?

Mine does that also....

~Jae, GS3 on Tapatalk~

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Can you believe that some people out there just don't like it. Some people think that its a cheap plastic waist of a phone. I'm not saying who said that but I follow them on twitter and is a dev. But oh well. I love it. Best phone I've ever owned. And I've owned the gnex and one x. Even my wife likes it and she came from an iPhone 4s. She just wishes the push would work for her work exchange email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
As long as the device holds the WiFi connection, I am fine. Having been an early adopter of RIM devices, I am used to a few very minor glitches which are usually fixed with the next OS patch. Tomorrow is my 30th day of my return window. I wanted to know if this is a cause for concern and if there is a need to do so.

t35rk

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Yep, still in love after 10 days. I haven't look at another woman err, phone since.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Same here. Doesn't really bother me that much but I do notice it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

dmmattix

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
As long as the device holds the WiFi connection, I am fine. Having been an early adopter of RIM devices, I am used to a few very minor glitches which are usually fixed with the next OS patch. Tomorrow is my 30th day of my return window. I wanted to know if this is a cause for concern and if there is a need to do so.

Check out post 8 of this thread

http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-galaxy-s-iii/192327-finally-pulled-trigger.html

It looks like it could solve your problem.

Mike

vzwty

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I started with the orginal Moto Droid on Verizon. Since I've had a Samsung Moment, Evo 4g, Evo 3d, Galaxy S2, and now the GS3. By far my favorite phone. My GS2 took a bath in the Pacific and I actually switched to a Iphone 4s for about a week. I liked it but the GS3 just kept calling me. So glad I'm back on Android. Tried IOS and was bored with it within a week!

sharky2006

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I've been on team Android since the end of April, years ago I tried the HTC magic and the xperia x10 and the milestone and wasn't convinced but as of April I used the SGS2 and the GNex and the SGS2 HD LTE, now I'm using the SGS3 and holy mother this phone is a beast had it since July 3rd or so and I can't stop using it, great battery life, camera and interface, I made the best choice of my life here :)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm likin it as well. I've had just about every android device that Verizon has pushed out. With the exception of a few. I came from the galaxy nexus recently and while I do miss the development for that device. I wouldn't go back to it. I haven't had a single problem with my S3. Solid device. Stunning display and speed...yeah. its fast.

S3nt from GalaxyS3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox