Volume cap

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I've got the international s3 and its the same as the s2 version..where the headphone volume is not loud enough... I'm guessing its something to do with European law.. but is there anyway to change this or is that all the hardware allows ????

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I've got the international s3 and its the same as the s2 version..where the headphone volume is not loud enough... I'm guessing its something to do with European law.. but is there anyway to change this or is that all the hardware allows ????

I've heard of an app called Volume + in the play store... Check it out and post back....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeh that one just boosts the sound which then distorts... I was looking for a normal volume increase where the music is kept the same but just at volumes that are considered bad for your hearing lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
PowerAmp music player has EQ with Pre-Amp volume gain m8, u can really boost the volume with it. its not free but if you try the 14day trial you might be tempted to buy it. best android music player ive heard. dont think ive seen any free players with EQ + gain
..ps it has a "limit" button but u just switch that off ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38