Dead Trigger

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I picked it up right when u read it was free. I love it. The reason they made it free was because it was being pirated 9 times compared to one actually sold. So what they did is update the app and made it harder that way we make in game purchases. Kind of sad that they had to do that. I feel bad for them.

Great game though :D

vzwty

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Playing it on my nexus 7 with an Xbox controller. Try it with a controller, its a lot more fun

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
played it last night... entertaining to say the least. I turned the graphics to max in the options. :)

Playing it on my nexus 7 with an Xbox controller. Try it with a controller, its a lot more fun

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Meh... the idea sounds ok, but I don't carry controllers around lol.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
So can the game be enjoyed without a lot of IAP? Or is the pacing setup so that you have to pay to progress.

Also, is there any story at all? The only previews I've seen just show the player randomly walking back and forth shooting a never ending stream of zombies.

-Suntan

retsaw

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
There is a bit of a storyline, but not much. So far I've been playing it without making any IAPs (paying money to make it easier feels too much like cheating to me) and I've completed 17 missions, so its been doable so far but I have had to attempt some of the missions quite a few times just to get enough in game money to buy a new gun to enable me to actually complete the mission. Anyway, its still fun and worth more than the $0.99 they were charging, so just download it and give it a go.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

EndlessDissent

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Have they fixed the controls yet? Last time I played, I would spontaneously turn 90 or 180 degrees (the amount seemed random) while I was shooting at a hoard of zombies. Then, since the look joystick wasn't a continuous look (there was a limit to the amount you could turn), I had to constantly make a bunch of tiny, frantic swipes to face back toward the zombies, by which time, I was already being eaten. It made the game no fun, and it's the sole reason I haven't reinstalled Dead Trigger. It happened on both my TF300 and S3, so it was definitely an app problem, not a device problem.

Plus, like other posters, I found that I had to do too many levels over because I couldn't afford the proper gun. I know they're trying to promote IAPs, but can't they let us earn more money faster without spending money?

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Have they fixed the controls yet? Last time I played, I would spontaneously turn 90 or 180 degrees (the amount seemed random) while I was shooting at a hoard of zombies. Then, since the look joystick wasn't a continuous look (there was a limit to the amount you could turn), I had to constantly make a bunch of tiny, frantic swipes to face back toward the zombies, by which time, I was already being eaten. It made the game no fun, and it's the sole reason I haven't reinstalled Dead Trigger. It happened on both my TF300 and S3, so it was definitely an app problem, not a device problem.

Plus, like other posters, I found that I had to do too many levels over because I couldn't afford the proper gun. I know they're trying to promote IAPs, but can't they let us earn more money faster without spending money?

Yes they fixed the rotation thing and it's only a buck to get like 3 guns that's all I've ever spent besides paying for the actual game and I'm doing pretty good doing the offers for free gold helps a lot also

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: EndlessDissent

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
How do I play this game with a ps3 remote without rooting?I know they have that mhl adapter thing I saw in a video but is that the only way? As I don't have the cable.

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
How do I play this game with a ps3 remote without rooting?I know they have that mhl adapter thing I saw in a video but is that the only way? As I don't have the cable.

I don't think there's a way without rooting and the mhl adapter is only for hdmi out

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I'm crazy. I meant a USB otg cable. Lol. But I didn't think so. Eventually I will root. Might check best buy for one of those cables though. Thanks

Mac.World

ΣΛΤ ΜΣ
May 3, 2012
Visit site
You can played with a wired Xbox or ps3 controller without root

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly. This is one of the few games that has the gamepad feature built in. I think Riptide GP and GTAIII are the other two?

I rooted my phone, use the sixaxis app and can play just about any game out there that utilize virtual gamepads. It is very simple to use the app and map out the gamepad to make individual profiles for each game. Add in the MHL adaptor and now you have a complete game console you can take anywhere and play on a big screen. Mass Effect, NOVA 3 and Modern Combat are awesome now! Hated using onscreen controls.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon