Battery improvement tips and tricks.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I came across this list of which is really handy when disabling apps. I've found ~50% of them have this disable button ghosted out. Any ideas?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqTvctlW89DtdC1qVUlLeVFTV3ZOdUtDclpBdVRQOUE&pli=1#gid=0

if u download System App Remover, it tells u in green orange and red whats safe to uninstall/disable like in that list (obv u cant use the uninstall function unless rooted)
the ghosted out ones are ones they really dont want u to disable

Saulty

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Does a hibernation mode exist for using a night time? I want to be able to check the time through the night and have the alarm go off in the morning but I dont really care for having everything running the whole time. Seeing as standby uses ~50% of the battery this would be great

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Does a hibernation mode exist for using a night time? I want to be able to check the time through the night and have the alarm go off in the morning but I dont really care for having everything running the whole time. Seeing as standby uses ~50% of the battery this would be great

Turn off 3g data. U will still get calls/texts but none of your Facebook/email will be syncing. With 3g off I'd say u would lose maybe 5% of battery with 8hrs of sleep

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

it would be good but i think theres somethin in android/linux that makes that impossible.... dont know where i read/heard that

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908