i really love the look of the s2, s3 is too curvy+girly i think but the build quality is amazing for a sammy. that metal "ring" around it just seems to keep it stiff and theres no plasticy squeaks. it really feels iphone quality once youve used it for a while (i HATE apple but gota admit their things are solid)
    07-23-2012 05:24 PM
    The iphone feels so solid because it is built out of real glass. Drop it once and your done. Coming from a 4s I personally love the lighter feel of the s3.

Tapatalk'd from my Galaxy S3
    07-23-2012 06:00 PM
    The iphone feels so solid because it is built out of real glass. Drop it once and your done. Coming from a 4s I personally love the lighter feel of the s3.

+1 too came from the 4s and it feels so great and looks great but I have really fallen in love with the s3 perfect size and weight for me

Sent from my retina iPad using tapatalk
    07-23-2012 06:06 PM

lol i saw a drop test on youtube, 4s vs s3 and it didnt go well for either of them
    07-23-2012 06:35 PM
    I never understood why reviewers deducted points from the s2 and s3 for feeling light. They said the phone felt cheap. I thought light was a good thing, especially for a phone this size.
    07-23-2012 07:00 PM
    I never understood why reviewers deducted points from the s2 and s3 for feeling light. They said the phone felt cheap. I thought light was a good thing, especially for a phone this size.
    Its no that its light but the fact that it is plastic and some of Samsung phones do feel "cheap" but I don't think the s3 is one of them

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    07-23-2012 07:02 PM
    Ya I prefer the light phone in my pocket. I always felt like I was carrying an extra set of keys with my 4s

07-24-2012 11:17 AM
    I love the build of this phone. Super solid and light. What more could you want.
    07-24-2012 11:39 AM
    I put my old Droid 3 in my pocket this weekend and couldn't believe how heavy it feels now after carrying the GSIII for a couple of weeks.

I like the design of the GSIII. It is the first phone that feels like it was designed to get completely out of the way so a person can just get on with using it.

-Suntan
    07-24-2012 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD