1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Default s3 the best built samsung?

i really love the look of the s2, s3 is too curvy+girly i think but the build quality is amazing for a sammy. that metal "ring" around it just seems to keep it stiff and theres no plasticy squeaks. it really feels iphone quality once youve used it for a while (i HATE apple but gota admit their things are solid)

The iphone feels so solid because it is built out of real glass. Drop it once and your done. Coming from a 4s I personally love the lighter feel of the s3.

Tapatalk'd from my Galaxy S3

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

Quote Originally Posted by InkedAdrenaline View Post
    The iphone feels so solid because it is built out of real glass. Drop it once and your done. Coming from a 4s I personally love the lighter feel of the s3.

+1 too came from the 4s and it feels so great and looks great but I have really fallen in love with the s3 perfect size and weight for me

Sent from my retina iPad using tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by InkedAdrenaline View Post

lol i saw a drop test on youtube, 4s vs s3 and it didnt go well for either of them

Default Re: s3 the best built samsung?

I never understood why reviewers deducted points from the s2 and s3 for feeling light. They said the phone felt cheap. I thought light was a good thing, especially for a phone this size.

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

Quote Originally Posted by garcia_jx View Post
    I never understood why reviewers deducted points from the s2 and s3 for feeling light. They said the phone felt cheap. I thought light was a good thing, especially for a phone this size.
    Its no that its light but the fact that it is plastic and some of Samsung phones do feel "cheap" but I don't think the s3 is one of them

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ya I prefer the light phone in my pocket. I always felt like I was carrying an extra set of keys with my 4s

I love the build of this phone. Super solid and light. What more could you want.

I put my old Droid 3 in my pocket this weekend and couldn't believe how heavy it feels now after carrying the GSIII for a couple of weeks.

I like the design of the GSIII. It is the first phone that feels like it was designed to get completely out of the way so a person can just get on with using it.

-Suntan