Bluetooth Music to Car

Ed Hamilton

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a T-Mobile SG3 and play my music through the Music Player that came with the phone. I would like to stream via bluetooth to my car audio (2010 Lexus ES350). The bluetooth phone feature works well with the car but I do not know how to make the two play music together. Or does the phone not support bluetooth music streaming. Can't seem to find anything on this topic on the practically non-existent Samsung owners manuals at the t-mobile site. According to the audio manual for the car, it does support BT music through A2DP or AVRCP.

Any suggestions? Or is this not possible?

Ed

anon(827920)

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Yes the phone does support A2DP .. i use it to stream music and the gps through my car. Although my car is not a lexus ( 2011 camaro) .. I did the music set up on the car which put the car into synch mode and then the gm music bluetooth popped up on the phone as an available device and just went through the set up similiar to the synching of the phone for talking.

walterwood44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
THis works fine in my Lincoln with Sync. Your Lexus would have to support music (Bluetooth A2DP as mentioned above) for it to work. Some of the older cars did not support this, only phone. Talk to your dealer.

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I just set it up in my new 2013 Nissan Altima. It works like a charm and I can even move from song to song with the steering wheel control

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12