Small, flat sound with the native music player..

tapin4par

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I am having an issue with the native music player. When I play music stored on my external SD card, it plays with tiny, flat sound with no bass. It goes away sometimes when I pause and play it again or go to the next song on the list, but not always.

I found a workaround; by starting up a game that has music/sound turned on, the music from the music player plays with full sound with bass. Is this not a common issue to other SG3 users? Maybe I got a dud and need to get a replacement.

I know I can use other music players, but I like the native player's music square and how it works with the remote control software I use.

not2gutta

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
For me, when each song begins it starts out bad quality perhaps you can describe it flat.but then after 3 seconds the quality improves.weird.I use Pandora.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

tapin4par

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
For me, when each song begins it starts out bad quality perhaps you can describe it flat.but then after 3 seconds the quality improves.weird.I use Pandora.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Your 'issue' seems to be coming from the network connection to me. My issue doesn't go away until I go through the 'workaround' to bring the music to normal quality.

I guess I will need to take this up with Samsung or get a replacement.