What's better: 2 reg batteries or 1 extended?

Jaimeg123prmt

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I love having multiple batteries (with a separate battery charger). My phone is almost never plugged into the wall. I just swap batteries and put the discharged battery into the separate battery charger.
Same here. I rarely charge my phone now. All I do is swap the battery when it is low, and by the timethe phone drains again, the other battery is fully charged.

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I have the 4000 Hyperion extended battery as well....with a Hyperion tpu extended case on it!

I just got tired of swapping batteries and charging all the time!

I've always had extended batteries on my android phones !

~Jae, Tap'n on my White Samsung Galaxy S3~

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I am impatiently waiting for the Seidio 3500 batteries to come out. I will order one with NFC and they surface case and holster that is also coming out to fit their extended battery. A bit pricey, but good quality from all the reviews I have read.

dafoot2

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
The Qcell batteries I got a few weeks ago have NFC and work the same as the OEM. They were the only aftermarket battery with NFC at the time, but I believe some of the others (maybe Anker, Hyperion?) are producing NFC batteries now.

To the OP, I would get a pair of replacement batteries w/charger, that is what I did, I always have at least one charged battery nearby/in a pocket. You don't need to avoid all the accessories/cases built for these phones, and you can essentially always have an extra charged battery available.

How you guys liking the Qcell batteries, how are they holding up? Whats the time your getting from them? Amazon has them on sale for 25.00 for two batteries and charger with free shipping.
Has alot of good reviews but it looks like alot are bogus 5 star reviews with over half the people with the only review for qcell.
Not a bad price for two batteries that are NFC.

Waipio11

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
What is the largest mAh that still fits into the stock battery size? I have a spare 2700 but want to know if I can pack more punch into the smaller package.

firetruck41

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
How you guys liking the Qcell batteries, how are they holding up? Whats the time your getting from them? Amazon has them on sale for 25.00 for two batteries and charger with free shipping.
Has alot of good reviews but it looks like alot are bogus 5 star reviews with over half the people with the only review for qcell.

Happy with mine, they seem to last as long as the OEM battery. I haven't quantified it, just don't notice a difference between them and the original. The charger is slow, but charges the batteries completely. To me, it is easily worth $25. While there are arguably "fake" reviews on Amazon, it looks like there are plenty of "real" ones now, and still mostly positive. I just submitted my review to Amazon.

Last edited:
Reactions: dafoot2

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine are lousy. 6.5 hours with very light use. Charger takes forever to charge one battery.

Reactions: dafoot2

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered this from ebay says it's 2900 instead of 2100 and still the same size but hopefully I get some more juice. And hopefully it's the same should fit check it out and let me know what you think hopefully it's okay.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=261070768487&index=5&nav=SEARCH&nid=13252929857

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power