Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts

Default Re: What Music Player are you Rollin with on ya GS3

Quote Originally Posted by somerussianguy View Post
    So many Power Amp fans...no love for PlayerPro? Been using it for over a year. It has pretty much everything I can ask for and then some. Tagging, equalizer, automatic artist and album artwork retrieval, artist info, skins, folder view, playlist support (although it doesn't work with foreign artists), and more stuff that I don't remember.
    I also like Player Pro. PowerAmp is nice, but I find it difficult to navigate around. I wind up exiting the app by mistake (hitting the back button), or not hitting the right spot. Just seems like a difficult user interface to use. Player Pro is just 'easy' to get around in. Sounds good, and I like the easy to use album art and artist art customization. PowerAmp sounds good, but for me, it's just not very intuitive or easy to get around in.

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

n7 player is really good
    ΣΛΤ ΜΣ

Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP 4.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by jj2339 View Post
    Thanks for the tip of Sensor Music Player. I play music on shuffle alot, and am always worried about skipping to the next track while driving (don't want to be distracted). Tried this out last night, and worked beautifully! Thanks alot for the recomendation, had never heard of this app before, but loving it!
    No problem. It doesn't the features of a power amp, but just having the ability to wave your hand in front of the phone makes it worth it.

I use Double Twist. But I'm gonna check out PowerAmp after seeing all the people in this thread using it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

And now I'm officially going with PowerAmp. Much more smooth and offers more than Double Twist imo.

Thanked by:
    Splange likes this.

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

great username Joe

Thank ya!

Global Posts
    2,123 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

Too much funk in this thread!

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    Too much funk in this thread!
    no such thing

same here and trust me I tried, PowerAmp is unbeatable, but no one can say I tried tho
    funkylogik likes this.

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

Another one for Google Music!!

Another vote for Poweramp! I like Google Music, however it does not handle gapless ( live) music at all and since I have a lot of that, Poweramp is the goto music player.

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

yeah and dj mixes
    PA is just the best, with the EQ and pre-amp gain for a bit more loudness (remember to download the free DSP plug-in), it looks cool with different skins, finds album art, shows you lyrics (with Musixmatch app), and the price is worth it considering its yours forever. ive took it from device to device

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK

Walkman Player Wish Awesome Beats DSP IMO nothing better

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

Just tried Poweramp and wow...I think i have a new favorite music player
    Did I help you at all? Return the favor by giving me a "thanks"
    LG Rumor -> LG Rumor Touch -> LG Optimus S (Cyanogenmod 7.2 on 2.3.5) -> Samsung Galaxy S3 (MK3 Barebones on 4.3) -> LG Nexus 5 (Carbon Nightlies on 4.4.2)

i use doubleTwist and musixmatch

Google Music here! AHH think I will try Poweramp can always go back if it does not work

Global Posts
    6,908 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

http://forums.androidcentral.com/and...yer-remix.html This is what I'm using, it's currently in Beta testing, but DanPLC thinks it will be released soon. I've used this since my webOS days. I really liked this app in webOS, and now on Android, it's even better than it was.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel

Power Amp hands down!

I actually was touting Player Pro for quite some time, and then I found Power Amp. It's just a beautiful app and the sound quality is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkMasterJoe View Post
    And now I'm officially going with PowerAmp. Much more smooth and offers more than Double Twist imo.

I downloaded DoubleTwist just for the option to use AirTwist to send the music to a compatible "AirPLay (apple) device. I even paid $5 to do so. I LOVE that capability, but DoubleTwist seems flaky at times and I wanna try Power Amp. Do you or anyone else know if Power Amp offers anything like AirPlay, or if the SIII can do that on it's own?

My want is to have the device in my sons room so he can listen to music before he falls asleep, but I want too control the volume, the tracks...etc. Double Twist with AirTwist allows for this. I will GLADLY pay for Power Amp if it can do the same thing, or I just need to set up my Siii a certain way.

Thanks for any help.

PowerAmp...sounds WAY better than Google Music with the EQ....very noticeable difference on good speakers

I use Google play and amazon mp3 I don't keep any music on my phone

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/and...yer-remix.html This is what I'm using, it's currently in Beta testing, but DanPLC thinks it will be released soon. I've used this since my webOS days. I really liked this app in webOS, and now on Android, it's even better than it was.
    Do you have the time to tell us why you like it, but what its features are, and what are its Advantages over anything else you've tried?

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.1.

Quote Originally Posted by sfrrr View Post
    Do you have the time to tell us why you like it, but what its features are, and what are its Advantages over anything else you've tried?

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.1.
    It's been released in the Play Store. Check out the video I posted there: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sicplayerremix. It explains a lot of the unique features in the app.

And you can check it out yourself by trying the free, fully-functional trial version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...edami.mprtrial
    Music Player (Remix): Play Store, Play Store (Trial), Amazon App Store
    FB Most Recent: Play Store

Twitter: Hedami, MusicRemixApp
    Web Site: Hedami.com
    sledge007 likes this.

Global Posts
    191 Global Posts

Google Music in conjunction with Beats Audio Driver = awesome
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast