Yahoo Mail Incorrect username password

badhabit_wb

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I have a galaxy s3 and a paid yahoo mail account. every few days i get the message yahoo mail unable to sync. the only way i've been able to fix it is to change my yahoo password. i can still access yahoo mail fine on my laptop but even if i delete the account on the s3 and set it up manually it won't log on with the current password. ideas?

Bradley Unger

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Im having the exact same problem. Would love to know how to fix this. Email was working perfectly. I still receive my email to this account, as I have it set up to forward to my other email that still works in the phone through hotmail. My Yahoo address says incorrect username/password. I have tried deleting and reset up...nothing seems to work.

badhabit_wb

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I gave the s3 to my wife and got an s4 but she's using the yahoo app and it works fine. I have the aokp 2nd milestone rom on the s3 now and like it much better than the stock touchwiz. I had switched my email to gmail because it worked so much better with the s3 to begin with. I had a paid yahoo account so it was no problem to forward all of my emails to the gmail account. I'm using maildroid for my emails because of multiple business emails and it's been working great.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463