What do you look forward the most with Jelly Bean?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
So with all of the rumors floating around about Jelly Bean I want to know! What do you look forward to most?

Now I hear most people say that this is a minor update and they may be correct but still...What do you look forward to most?

Now I always welcome any update with open arms that will make my phone work better or have better battery life!

Jump in with your predictions and/or hopes that may come with this update!

I'd personally like to see a better S-Voice or the replacement that Google will provide. Or the option of both!

mctl

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
- Project Butter, but quite frankly, I don't see how this could be smoother than it already is, especially with Nova Launcher installed and its faster than light transitions. So smooth!
- Notifications revamp

For the other improvements and new features, I didn't use Google Search and deactivated S-Voice after showing it to impress friends and colleagues alike but it felt too gimmicky. We'll see ...

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Better features and well i have my phone modded so much that it runs super smooth but i want stock to run smoother for me

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Rezurrection Rom and OC using Red Xparent Tapatalk 2

dswatson83

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Project butter. My GS3 is awesome but sometimes I just feel that things are not happening instantly even with all that power. 2nd would be the Google NOW

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Meh. There really isn't anything too compelling to me. At least nothing that an OTA update will solve.

-Suntan

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
voice rec' will never be something i look forward to lol they just dont get strong accents. google voice search is the best ive tried though

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Having used CM10 for a while as my daily driver, there isn't much exciting in jellybean except the notifications are a bit more useful, and i dont really "get" Google Now. The butter stuff may make a difference but I dont see much slowdown (I also use nova launcher).

Dave4321

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Having used CM10 for a while as my daily driver, there isn't much exciting in jellybean except the notifications are a bit more useful, and i dont really "get" Google Now. The butter stuff may make a difference but I dont see much slowdown (I also use nova launcher).

Isn't CM10 already based on Jelly Bean?

Roboticz

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't think there will be any major noticeable changes with the Jellybean upgrade for our phones. It will probably be more behind the scenes performance improvements.

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I had forgoten about this and just remembered dual boot? Does anyone know if it will be included or not?

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Rezurrection Rom and OC using Red Xparent Tapatalk 2

Splange

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Google Now and Google Voice Actions, S Voice is frustrating and slow, I'd like something better.

I'm also hopeful that Sammy will take the opportunity to upgrade some touchwiz features like smart stay as well as bring back scrolling wallpapers.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

Roboticz

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I would like scrolling wallpapers too...

On another note... I noticed some live wallpapers have "simluated scrolling". So for example even if the wallpaper technically doesn't scroll... somehow it registers your swiping motions and will move the wallpaper anyways... even if technically the system doesn't allow it.

One wallpaper that has similuated scrolling is Koi Free... which is a nice live wallpaper of a Koi Pond.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad