My phone is blazing now

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
you're late to the party...this is already mainstream

I didn't know this either. Of course, I don't check this forum everyday either so I probably missed the other post.

My speed was set to 1 for these two values. Setting it to 0.5 like your screen shot shows sped up the screen rendering slightly but not very noticeable. Setting it to zero really speeds things up quite a bit.

I tried the highest level, 10. Yeah, don't do that. Sooooooooooo sloooooooow.

Thanks for posting this.

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I didn't know this either. Of course, I don't check this forum everyday either so I probably missed the other post.

My speed was set to 1 for these two values. Setting it to 0.5 like your screen shot shows sped up the screen rendering slightly but not very noticeable. Setting it to zero really speeds things up quite a bit.

Thanks for posting this.

U have to also do the same for transparent setting

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for posting this.

Sorry transition u have to also speed up trust me big difference

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. I didn't know about this either but when I changed the 2 mentioned settings from 1 to .5 my screen started flickering like crazy. I had to reboot the phone to stop it.

leftyman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. I didn't know about this either but when I changed the 2 mentioned settings from 1 to .5 my screen started flickering like crazy. I had to reboot the phone to stop it.

I accidentally checked show screen updates when I was playing around in there...caused the screen to flash like crazy. You might want to look and see if you checked that option.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca