Ssg3 phone cases... What do yall hv..

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Ive got several cruzerlite ones... Then a case mate then a speck case.. Which is a to get off
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Rackness

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
What you don't coordinate your phone with your outfits? :p

I really like the green cruzerlite with the Android dude. I wish there was something similar that offered just a bit more protection.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

FunkMasterJoe

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I have the Speck Candyshell case right now, like it a good bit. I'm planning on getting the GameKlip accessory though, and you have to remove your case to use it, and this Speck case is kind of a pain to remove. So I'm looking at other options as well, something that does a good job of protecting but comes on pretty easy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

liteon163

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Initially I tried out a generic S-Curve TPU case from ebay. The translucent blue one looked pretty decent, but its translucence made the front rim of the case appear to glow neon blue. Too distracting, so I tried the same thing in black. I found its color to be an imperfect match with pebble blue.

I considered a matte blue TPU case from Diztronic. I placed an order and then wondered why it never came. I went back and discovered I never finished the order. That's fine, though, since the case would not cover any of the phone's buttons.

I ended up with a Belkin blue TPU case from the local Verizon store. Its color is a near perfect match with the color of the home button. And it covers the phone's buttons, but not nearly as stiffly as the cheap S-Curve cases from ebay. I also initially choked on the $20 cost of a simple TPU case, but I figured it's my primary case and should last as long as I keep the phone.

The only other case I'd try would be a Diztronic that covers the buttons.

wilfreb

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
After trying tons of cases for my GS3 I like the Nillkin cases a lot

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

C_C0LE

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
these otterboxs must be as common as iphones in the US lol

They truly are, but mostly with the iPhone crowd. For whatever reason, it is considered a fashion accessory, on equal ground as the phone itself.

I picked one up mainly because I work in a production environment, where my phone may suffer some minor abuse. Rather not had some equipment crush my phone when I turn my back.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
They truly are, but mostly with the iPhone crowd. For whatever reason, it is considered a fashion accessory, on equal ground as the phone itself.

I picked one up mainly because I work in a production environment, where my phone may suffer some minor abuse. Rather not had some equipment crush my phone when I turn my back.
yeah the iphone ones do look really sexy. watched a few drop tests of the s3 one though and its very impressive. just a bit big for my pocket and id never use the holster. holsters would be considered very uncool and dad-like over here lol plus its like wearing a "rob me" sign :)

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
yeah the iphone ones do look really sexy. watched a few drop tests of the s3 one though and its very impressive. just a bit big for my pocket and id never use the holster. holsters would be considered very uncool and dad-like over here lol plus its like wearing a "rob me" sign :)

LOL. I resemble that remark and my son thinks I am cool. I guess that it is two cultures separated by a common language. Pockets are for keys, money and wallets. If you don't want to have your phone stolen, be more aware of your surroundings.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i live in a shady part of one of the shadyest towns in the murder capital city of western europe lol (more murders per head than newyork and london) ...im aware ;) yeah its a cultural thing i suppose. in some ways we'r very similar but in others very different. im in habit of keepin nothing but my phone in left pocket. thats really good ur son thinks ur cool btw :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1