Swiftkey safe on s3?

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I had that paste problem, had to factory wipe.

It's been fine for a week.

I miss swiftkey.

Is it safe to reinstall ?

Thanks,
Mike

---Sent from the most advanced android mobile super-computer on the planet: the Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T, featuring simultaneous voice & data and speedy 4G!!!

Rackness

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I use SwiftKey I feel it is the best keyboard available on Android. Cut/copy paste is working just fine for me. I would give it another shot.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ectoren

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
No problems here either. Been using the app since I bought the phone. This is being typed with SwiftKey. :p

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3.

PeteJE

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Works great on mine. On a side note, can I get the predictive boxes all the time? Some data entry only brings up the swift key keyboard without the predictive boxes and others bring up the predictive boxes on top of the keyboard.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Based on my love of swiftkey, and all the encouragement here, I re-installed it, and so far, so good.

It really is much better than stock or even go keyboard.

BTW, I reduced the time for 'long press' and I enjoy it much more than the default setting. Especially for getting the MIC !!

BTW also, when I had my paste problem, even uninstalling didn't fix it: I had to hard reset it back to factory fresh. Let's hope I don't have to do that again, although my config is better now than before the reset.

Mike

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Best keyboard in the universe. No problems here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
So far so good on mine too.. Android noob here though, so am getting used to lots of new changes.. Was having a problem with SK when entering my password on some sites though, but it seems it was because it hadn't learned my typing yet. Will keep my fingers crossed it will work OK. The only other problem was setting up accounts in Aquamail where the keyboard wouldn't drop off when hitting the arrow on the bottom right. I think it's a problem with Aquamail though not SK.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz