Samsung Galaxy S3 issue

Woven.Fates

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and website, the problem I am having with the phone lately is it's ability to connect with the stock headphones that came with it. Starting from yesterday it began to not show the headphone logo on my upper indicator bar, nor does the external speakers shut off. What's the problem here?

Thanks~

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Might sound like a stupid suggestion, but are you pushing in the plug all the way? I found with my S3, I had to use more force to get the headphone connector into the headphone jack so it was flush with the phone. Once it went in all the way though, it was easier to press in on subsequent attempts.

If that's not the issue then it's possible that you might have a defective phone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Might sound like a stupid suggestion, but are you pushing in the plug all the way? I found with my S3, I had to use more force to get the headphone connector into the headphone jack so it was flush with the phone. Once it went in all the way though, it was easier to press in on subsequent attempts.

If that's not the issue then it's possible that you might have a defective phone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

+1 as far as i know the phone senses them mechanicly (cutting the jack off and sticking it in would make the phone recognise it) (sorry if im wrong) and the headphone port is really stiff on the s3 wether ur putting it in or pulling it out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress