The best way to flash a rom?

javier180

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I rooted my phone using Odin. I just made a backup for my Galaxy S3 using cwm v5.5.04 so its safe.

Now I want to use the CyanogenMod 10 rom.

How exactly would I go about doing this?

What files do I need for this?

I am using the US version of T-mobile of the Galaxy S3

If you could reply with the links that I need to download I would really appreciate it :)

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Download ROM manager from the play store u have to have the premium version to flash roms though

Sent from my Nexus S 4g rockin jellybean using Tapatalk 2

Dnomyar220

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I heard it wasnt good to use rom manager that it wouldnt work with the s3

btw in the instructions, he mention d2tmo. What is that for? I hear people mention about kernels and other stuff, I thought I only need the rom and the gapps. I keep hearing different things :\

Here's his link
[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 Preview Builds for SGH-T999 (08/14) - xda-developers

Rome manager won't work with the S3 for now, at least that's been my experience on Sprint. There's a great video that walks through the process, it should be linked in the xda thread. Basically you just boot up into your CWM recovery and flash the zip from there. You've already done the hard part, flashing roms can be easy once you do a couple. I'll try to find the video link.

Sent from GS3 via Tapatalk

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
YouTube is your Bestfriend mate. (I've been having around funk here to long :p lol)

I've rooted, flashed, and flashed again all with the help if my new favorite guys on YouTube. Lol. Follow their footsteps. They are full proof

mpshah

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Rom Manager is what I use to Flash my S3. It works flawlessly all the time. Note that I'm using the international version of the S3.

cornbread16

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I just flashed blazer 2 days ago on my s3. You can do it quick and fast and it won't cost you a dime. Download rom toolbox lite. Then find the rom you want and download it to your. Sd Card. Then download ROM Manager from the play store (the free version) in the free version rom manager allows you to install roms from your sd card. I'm on wifi and I downloaded blazer rom in 10 mins and had it completely installed through rom mgr in 5 mins all completely free :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463