The Army's trying to keep me from using my S3

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
So I'm typing this under my desk. I'm at class and I go outside for a smoke and an actual CONVOY of Army is pouring into the parking lot. Like 12-15 freakin huge transport vehicles and swarm of humvees, army dudes walking all over the place and unloading stuff off trucks. So I go back inside, really confused and go to my next lecture, and like 5 minutes later my prof gets a text from the faculty and he tells us all (it was funny how confused he looked) that the Army has ordered anyone with an Android powered cell phone to turn it off immediately. First of all, **** no. Secondly, why would the Army have a problem with Android devices? Any Army people know what this is about?

Last edited:

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Where are you at? Like what school/college?

Are you sure it's Army and not National Guard or something? Maybe the school has some kind of threat (just guessing)? Although it's odd they'd ask you to turn off Android phones specifically in any case.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Where are you at? Like what school/college?

Are you sure it's Army and not National Guard or something? Maybe the school has some kind of threat (just guessing)? Although it's odd they'd ask you to turn off Android phones specifically in any case.

Columbia Basin College. Like 20 minutes from Hanford, WA. Seriously kind of tripping out here.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Columbia Basin College. Like 20 minutes from Hanford, WA. Seriously kind of tripping out here.

Just pick out the biggest soldier, stand up to him and poke him in the chest with your finger and say something like "Listen, soldier boy....my taxes pay your salary and I demand to know what's going on here!"

He will respect your authori-tay and let you know.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Just pick out the biggest soldier, stand up to him and poke him in the chest with your finger and say something like "Listen, soldier boy....my taxes pay your salary and I demand to know what's going on here!"

He will respect your authori-tay and let you know.

What a brilliant way to get arrested/hit it the face with the butt of an assault rifle. imma go ask administration what the **** is going on after lecture.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
There's a college near Hanford???? How big is the herd in your class? And Hanford - do they all have three eyes?

Dave (in Seattle)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance