Anyone know any good music player widgets?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a 4x1 music player widget that just had a play and skip button basically

I'm trying to fit it in a space but the stock music player widget when resized looks horrid

Anyone have any good suggestions please, thx

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Poweramp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Preferably I'm looking for something free, I would rather not pay for a music app, I don't really need one, I'm just looking for a widget with a pause play back and forward skip buttons

The stock Google Music one is decent but I cannot go back to a previous track

Splange

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Songbird has a 4x1 widget and it's free. Much better looking than the stock one IMO.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Songbird has a 4x1 widget and it's free. Much better looking than the stock one IMO.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

Downloaded it, it's good, perfect for what I wanted

Only problem is it doesn't sync my albums properly it split alot of my mixtapes up by
Artist, just like the stock music player

But Google Music syncs my music properly and I don't have my music split up

But I guess this will do, it's pretty good, thanks!

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S music widget is wonderful!

Yea its good but it was too big, like for example this is what I was trying to do

View attachment 34607

Basically I wanted a music widget that would fit in with my weather and my class schedule widget( which I still have to fill out later, lol)

I'm adjusting more to using the Google Music Widget only because it syncs my albums correctly unlike other music apps
Song bird would have been perfect if it synced then properly, but alas, i will have to adjust to google music

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
whats the two headphone icons in status bar mate?

Well for some odd reason whenever you have your headphones in and have Google Music on you get double headphone notifications in your bar

View attachment 34608

I wish I could get rid of the first bar, the phone should recognize that you are playing music with another app and remove that bar

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site

Ace829

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Well for some odd reason whenever you have your headphones in and have Google Music on you get double headphone notifications in your bar

View attachment 34608

I wish I could get rid of the first bar, the phone should recognize that you are playing music with another app and remove that bar

To get rid of the headphones icon, just go to the app manager in the settings and disable the 'ContextAwareServices' app. That should remove the icon whenever you plug in your headphones. Hope that helps!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums