Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 71
Like Tree3Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Anyone know any good music player widgets?

    I'm looking for a 4x1 music player widget that just had a play and skip button basically

    I'm trying to fit it in a space but the stock music player widget when resized looks horrid

    Anyone have any good suggestions please, thx

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Anyone know any good music player widgets?

    TSF Music Widget
  3. #3  
    20blks's Avatar

    Posts
    803 Posts
    Global Posts
    878 Global Posts

    Default

    Poweramp

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samanthanielquel View Post
    TSF Music Widget
    I need a whole new launcher to use that widget, and I love my apex so this won't work, but thanks

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 20blks View Post
    Poweramp

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Preferably I'm looking for something free, I would rather not pay for a music app, I don't really need one, I'm just looking for a widget with a pause play back and forward skip buttons

    The stock Google Music one is decent but I cannot go back to a previous track

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  6. #6  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Anyone know any good music player widgets?

    not sure if Player Pro has a widget, check it out and see
  7. #7  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Anyone know any good music player widgets?

    ...actualy i cant remember if thats free or if i had pirate version lol....
  8. #8  
    cyanogen-man's Avatar

    Posts
    1,048 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

    Default

    Use the Google play widget its 4x1
    Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums
  9. #9  
    Splange's Avatar

    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts

    Default

    Songbird has a 4x1 widget and it's free. Much better looking than the stock one IMO.

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    ligu likes this.
  10. #10  
    Splange's Avatar

    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    ...actualy i cant remember if thats free or if i had pirate version lol....
    Player pro is not free but has a 7 day trial.

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
  11. #11  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Splange View Post
    Player pro is not free but has a 7 day trial.

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    right thanks man
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Splange View Post
    Songbird has a 4x1 widget and it's free. Much better looking than the stock one IMO.

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    I actually tried to download this last night but it wouldn't download, lemme try it now

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Anyone know any good music player widgets?

    PowerAmp is what I used on my last phone... great music software and the widget is customizable and very "pretty" lol
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Splange View Post
    Songbird has a 4x1 widget and it's free. Much better looking than the stock one IMO.

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    Downloaded it, it's good, perfect for what I wanted

    Only problem is it doesn't sync my albums properly it split alot of my mixtapes up by
    Artist, just like the stock music player

    But Google Music syncs my music properly and I don't have my music split up

    But I guess this will do, it's pretty good, thanks!
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  15. #15  
    area223's Avatar

    Posts
    150 Posts
    ROM
    NexsMod 5.0.4

    Default

    Samsung Galaxy S music widget is wonderful!
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by area223 View Post
    Samsung Galaxy S music widget is wonderful!
    Yea its good but it was too big, like for example this is what I was trying to do


    Anyone know any good music player widgets?-uploadfromtaptalk1345147589774.jpg

    Basically I wanted a music widget that would fit in with my weather and my class schedule widget( which I still have to fill out later, lol)

    I'm adjusting more to using the Google Music Widget only because it syncs my albums correctly unlike other music apps
    Song bird would have been perfect if it synced then properly, but alas, i will have to adjust to google music
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  17. #17  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Anyone know any good music player widgets?

    whats the two headphone icons in status bar mate?
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    whats the two headphone icons in status bar mate?
    Well for some odd reason whenever you have your headphones in and have Google Music on you get double headphone notifications in your bar

    Anyone know any good music player widgets?-uploadfromtaptalk1345148162500.jpg

    I wish I could get rid of the first bar, the phone should recognize that you are playing music with another app and remove that bar

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  19. #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    ...
    I wish I could get rid of the first bar, the phone should recognize that you are playing music with another app and remove that bar
    ...
    Off-topic but might want to try "StatusBar+" because WOW that Status Bar is cluttered!

    Link--> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.wp7bar


    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  20. #20  
    Ace829's Avatar

    Posts
    17 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    Well for some odd reason whenever you have your headphones in and have Google Music on you get double headphone notifications in your bar

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1345148162500.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	34608

    I wish I could get rid of the first bar, the phone should recognize that you are playing music with another app and remove that bar

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    To get rid of the headphones icon, just go to the app manager in the settings and disable the 'ContextAwareServices' app. That should remove the icon whenever you plug in your headphones. Hope that helps!

    Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanhoj View Post
    Off-topic but might want to try "StatusBar+" because WOW that Status Bar is cluttered!

    Link--> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.wp7bar


    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    I've been looking for something like that!! Wow, i always wanted to change the color of my battery bar and stuff as well, if only I had the money in my account, lol

    But thanks, I'll see if I can get it later

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace829 View Post
    To get rid of the headphones icon, just go to the app manager in the settings and disable the 'ContextAwareServices' app. That should remove the icon whenever you plug in your headphones. Hope that helps!

    Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
    Thanks. Is this safe to do? Will this cause any problems on my phone?

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  23. #23  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanhoj View Post
    Off-topic but might want to try "StatusBar+" because WOW that Status Bar is cluttered!

    Link--> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.wp7bar


    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    i want rid of the clutter but my battery notifier (Battery Notifier (Big Text)) doesnt work in StatusBar+ or Super Statusbar
  24. #24  
    Ace829's Avatar

    Posts
    17 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    Thanks. Is this safe to do? Will this cause any problems on my phone?

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    I've done this to my phone since a few weeks ago, and have experienced no problems so far.

    Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace829 View Post
    I've done this to my phone since a few weeks ago, and have experienced no problems so far.

    Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
    Oh ok, one last question: is there any way to enable it after you disable it? Thx

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions