Google voice search ??

Splange

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Search your widgets for the Google search bar and move it to your home screen. Then if you click on the microphone on the right side of the box, it should activate voice search.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

iosroid

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Search your widgets for the Google search bar and move it to your home screen. Then if you click on the microphone on the right side of the box, it should activate voice search.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

I have the search bar but when i press it and say something it does not answer me back with voice prompts.

gstein17

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Will there ever be a 1 x 1 widget for the voice portion only? I don't need the whole bar taking up screen space. A voice search widget would be great. S voice just doesn't do it for me

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Will there ever be a 1 x 1 widget for the voice portion only? I don't need the whole bar taking up screen space. A voice search widget would be great. S voice just doesn't do it for me

while on homescreen, just press and hold the menu button (the touch-button to the left of home button)
theres no need for the search widget my friend ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
while on homescreen, just press and hold the menu button (the touch-button to the left of home button)
theres no need for the search widget my friend ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Cool, I just learned something new about my phone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol