GS3 best friend

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I think this might go quite nicely with my galaxy s3, cant wait! Only thing it seems to be missing is NFC.

New Samsung Galaxy Player photo and specs leak | Android Central

IMHO I think that its too big for a PMP.... plus all the features and things you can do on it ,you can do on the S3... I also have the Galaxy Note and think it's too big... now I can imagine this behemoth thing... lol... just my 0.02....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not understanding why this would be necessary in addition to the Galaxy S3? Also, they spelled "Ice Cream Sandwitch" wrong... :p

Lol. Save the battery of your s3. Most people have a side player anyway even if they have a power phone like this . One. Hell, I know a lot of people with the iPhone and iPod touch.

I think I'm just fascinated with the idea of everything Samsung... music player, phone, tablet, tv lol :p

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
IMHO I think that its too big for a PMP.... plus all the features and things you can do on it ,you can do on the S3... I also have the Galaxy Note and think it's too big... now I can imagine this behemoth thing... lol... just my 0.02....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Yeah I guess. It just seems perfect for all the extra junk you don't want to keep on your phone. The perfect companion. Save your battery and your memory, Hell your set up

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Where I work, most of us listen to MP3 players most of the day to drown out the sound of convayer belts and such.

I started out one of the few people using my phone as a player since I am too cheap to buy something I dont need and to keep my pockets clear. Anyways people started seeing that they can use their phones as well plus not kill the battery and now most use their phones only. If you have expendable income, go for it, me I do not want to duplicate services and save my money for other purposes.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Save the battery of your s3. Most people have a side player anyway even if they have a power phone like this . One. Hell, I know a lot of people with the iPhone and iPod touch.

I think I'm just fascinated with the idea of everything Samsung... music player, phone, tablet, tv lol :p

I have a Galaxy Tab 10.1 and find I do quite a bit on that device in addition to my S3. My wife has the original Samsung 7" tablet. I'm covered as far as Samsung devices are concerned I think... ;)
We do not have a Samsung TV however... We'll just suffer with our Sony Bravia. :p

Rackness

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
In my opinion these types of devices are for folks without smartphones. Just like the iphone and iphone touch. No need to own both. Back in the day before memory was so cheap an mp3 player was necessary but anymore it is just extra crap to fill your pockets. I am a fan of an all in one device especially since there are no sacrifices.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
it all depends on the price of the unit but when i have a phone as expensive as the s3, i want IT to be my media player lol.
plus didnt i read that the new galaxy player has bigger screen than the s3 but the same amount of pixels so its prety low res'?

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
....in other words u would be cheaper buyin a spare s3 battery and a pair of 2x reading glasses :p

LOL!

Yeah you guys are right. I use Google music so I . Only gave like one or two albums actually saved to my phone so guess it'd just be nice for me to not have to stream 24/7. Plus I don't have an sd card so this would be perfect for storing my movies, ebooks, music, and games. While my phone is free, running fast, with all its battery.

Funks got me thinking though now. I ever if this 2500 mah battery can fit in the s3. I've been looking for that. That way its more power and you still get the slim look