Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Like Tree12Likes

Default Re: flash player not working on new Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by J Teezy View Post
    Why not use the YouTube app I stead of webpage

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    Well all videos aren't on YouTube.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Thank you sooooooo very much!! You truly saved the day for me!!
    I was at my wits end on trying to download a flash player until I came across your reply to this post!!
    Again, thank you thank you!!

funkylogic and others-you rock!! Recently got the Galaxy S3 and was distraught that it did not support Adobe Flash. Followed your instructions to download the Dolphin browser and get the archived copy of Flash from the Adobe website, loaded it and my surfcams and swell forecasts are up and running again! Love it!

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...player_ics.apk. click it and install it thats it u got the adobe flash player
    Thanked by:

I have been seeing this happen alot lately and i did fine a flashplayer that works great. It seems to work with every phone i've seen issues with check it out
    Flash Player Pro | Plays all popular video formats, like FLV, SWF & more!

Thank you very much, it did the job just perfect.

Does it work with chrome?
    I've been using the stock browser lately.

--Tapatalk 2 on SGS3.
    Samsung Galaxy S3 4gLTE

try this : http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...player_ics.apk
    i installed it on my galaxy s3 and it plays every video which require adobe flash player

Quote Originally Posted by shanimani View Post
    try this : http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...player_ics.apk
    i installed it on my galaxy s3 and it plays every video which require adobe flash player
    404 Not found.

--Tapatalk 2 on SGS3.
    Samsung Galaxy S3 4gLTE

not sure if you solved your problem or not , i installed this app and my flash player works great.
    flash_player_S3Mini.apk

thanks a bunch, mate!
    i had even bough a browser called Phton, which promisse to give native support to flash, but I simply could not watch videos in fullscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuchoa View Post
    thanks a bunch, mate!
    i had even bough a browser called Phton, which promisse to give native support to flash, but I simply could not watch videos in fullscreen.
    why didn't you just download the flash player from the Adobe website?
    How do we know we are not brains in a V.A T.S ?

Hey i cldnt download thr extreme version of flash playrr
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by sariti34 View Post
    Hey i cldnt download thr extreme version of flash playrr
    ???? See my signature. What do you expect us to tell you based on the statement above?
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

I have a Galaxy S3 (sprint) and saw a youtube video and the person said to goto the archived flash players and get the Android 4.0 version 11.115.17 and still no flash player, anyone know which version will work from adobe if any? The phone is running Android 4.1.1, model# SPH-L710, I've had it flashed for Straight Talk

Quote Originally Posted by garp01us View Post
    I have a Galaxy S3 (sprint) and saw a youtube video and the person said to goto the archived flash players and get the Android 4.0 version 11.115.17 and still no flash player, anyone know which version will work from adobe if any? The phone is running Android 4.1.1, model# SPH-L710, I've had it flashed for Straight Talk
    Update.. The adobe flash version 11.115.1.17 does work for the Galaxy S3 for the Internet option not the Google Chrome for those wanting some sort of flash player.

Thumbs up Re: flash player not working on new Galaxy S3

I couldn't install it at first - messages kept coming up saying 'unssurported file'; file not recognized'; 'cannot open file'. The mistake was that I was using Chrome. It was suggested here to try Firefox browser instead and it WORKED!!

In a nutshell: DON'T use Chrome as it won't work and INSTALL Firefox browser and it WILL WORK.

I'm glad I came here and Thanks to those who said "try installing with Firefox" - Thanks a ton

Try the google chrome browser...that one plays almost any video...works everytime for me
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567