What launcher is everyone using?

jamiethemac

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I quickly got bored of touchwiz, wasn't too keen on Go Launcher, so I gave Nova Launcher a go. I liked it so much I upgraded to the prime version :)

Is anyone else using it, and if not, what are you using?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

tperry

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I quickly got bored of touchwiz, wasn't too keen on Go Launcher, so I gave Nova Launcher a go. I liked it so much I upgraded to the prime version :)

Is anyone else using it, and if not, what are you using?

I have both the full versions of Apex and Nova and tend to stick with Nova.

TAPPED in on my (now unlocked bootloader) Verizon S3

FunkMasterJoe

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Nova Launcher Prime for me as well. Haven't experimented with any other, but I'm happy with this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jamiethemac

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
No, it's available in the play store. There's a free version, but for a couple if quid you can upgrade to the prime version

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I am still using touchwiz. Do u have to root your phone to install Nova Lanucher Prime?

a launcher is really just a skin over the skin that is touchwiz mate. however u set it up, the way you set up the touchwiz homescreens will still be saved (the way you set up any launcher will be saved) so theres nothing to lose by trying one and u can always go back to the other one just how you left it so u should experiment with some

Reactions: SHiFT.

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Go launcher so far is the best to me, difference is resized icons, makes screen look much better, and once u change transition speed on Go its as fast as nova..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Nova prime for me. I tried Apex and I used Go last year for a while, but I haven't tried it in a while. Maybe I will give it another try at some point when I'm bored.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I have used Go launcher in the past and liked it but I really like Nova. I tried Apex too but I like Nova for some reason even though they seem very similar.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i just love the Go developers i think. they just keep updating and updating and even though i doubt english is their first language, they take feedback really well and act on it. id like to know what any launcher can do that Go launcher cant ;)

SHiFT.

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
a launcher is really just a skin over the skin that is touchwiz mate. however u set it up, the way you set up the touchwiz homescreens will still be saved (the way you set up any launcher will be saved) so theres nothing to lose by trying one and u can always go back to the other one just how you left it so u should experiment with some

ah thank you. I thought when u installed a new launcher touchwiz was removed all together.

Thanks!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
nah mate. youl find that when u install another launcher, when you press home button itl ask you what launcher u want to go to ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173