Mail box and sms box problem

ozzy_14

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
hello
I have problem about mailbox and sms box?

I got mail and sms perfectly but when I saw it or delete it... There still I can see the number on it but there is no sms or mail..
What should I do fix the problem...

Thank you :)

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem with my first s3.
Firstly,try restarting your phone or take the battery out. That may sort it out.
Secondly,update the software on the phone if you havent do so already.
If the problem presists, then take it back to the shop you got it and get a replacement. It is a software problem.
I live in the UK,i got mine from Carphone Warehouse. I rang there customer service first to see what my options was and they said take it to the store and get a replacement. They made notes on my account to say i had rung them
I took it to the store and they messed around with it trying to fix it etc. The guys were so sure it wasnt a software problem. At the time of them looking at it i hadnt told them i had talked to customer service :D When they tried passing it back to me saying they couldnt do anything,i told them to look at my account and look at the notes. There faces when it said they needed too replace it was priceless.
So basically what i am saying is,ring the shop/carrier get them to make a note that the phone is faulty and take no crap from the assistant in the shops.

Then hopefully you will be able to enjoy your s3 with no problems
Hope that helps!!

walcolm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
If you delete the content of a sms rather than deleting the thread, the number will continue to show although the text will be gone

Sms' are thread so you can see all messages and responses to any particular number

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699